• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
I'm not sure how many Mods there are now and I don't know what the Dubiously Honored title means but would someone please ban all the members that disagree with me politically?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm not sure how many Mods there are now and I don't know what the Dubiously Honored title means but would someone please ban all the members that disagree with me politically?

im on it hoss.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

OK so I just noticed...
that I have a whole bunch of new buttons and functions in MC now... Which I assume came with this honored title. Aright, that's cool. But what exactly am I supposed to do here - do I have mod responsibilities, or am I meant to use these only in my threads? Maybe a little clarification fornthe newly anointed on what our duties are, and how these things work could help set us on the right path? Thanks guys

duly noted.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score

It only works in certain forums and possibly in certain threads started by other DH, and I think your'e mostly supposed to use it in your own threads. You might be restricted to MC threads or CE, or maybe you got both.

It only works in whatever forum they activite you for, e.g, I am pretty sure I am DH only in MC. However, I appear to be able to edit ANY thread in MC, although so far I have only edited my own.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
They probably only activated it for me in Body Image, Anorexia and Pedophilia, and I am too scared to go in there.

deadly7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can "elegance007" or whatever his username is be banned, or at least kicked out of CE permanently? I saw some of his posts have already been deleted. He's an absolutely worthless poster that juts posts garbage in threads.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Bro, I think they lied to me.

:( that sucks.

It only works in whatever forum they activite you for, e.g, I am pretty sure I am DH only in MC. However, I appear to be able to edit ANY thread in MC, although so far I have only edited my own.

as said before, yes. DH power extends over the entire subfora you are DHed for.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I am only DH'ed for MC, where I am most dangerous. The irony.

I was thinking about this. It's like the republican government has handed over emergency, dictatorial powers to a handful of Caesars to rescue the forum from itself. This will go well.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score

I am only DH'ed for MC, where I am most dangerous. The irony.
I was thinking about this. It's like the republican government has handed over emergency, dictatorial powers to a handful of Caesars to rescue the forum from itself. This will go well.

Thirty Tyrants?

DocHolliday

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I couldn't figure out why the quote function was wonky when replying to you in the white shirt thread this morning. Turns out I was (almost) editing your post. :/

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
stitches, I think you can safely stop explaining in painstaking detail speculating on what/how DH powers have been implemented.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads