• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Secret Service (LA)

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
indeed, great store guys. whodini was right, you'd honestly would never just "stumble" onto this place, it's in the middle of nowhere.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
I went in and got a S2A wool jacket on sale and another S2A kakhi canvas bomber not on sale. I had a hard time not buying the denim shirt too. Great guys, great store.
That S2A shirt was put on my list by Jas. Really want to see it in May.

And thanks to my secret shopper who picked my TheCast jacket...I hope.
Originally Posted by poly800rock
indeed, great store guys. whodini was right, you'd honestly would never just "stumble" onto this place, it's in the middle of nowhere.
Jas and I figured we were given directions to get carjacked the first time we went in December. Really glad to see people making it down there. Great store, greater people.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
I went in and got a S2A wool jacket on sale and another S2A kakhi canvas bomber not on sale. I had a hard time not buying the denim shirt too. Great guys, great store.
Originally Posted by whodini
That S2A shirt was put on my list by Jas. Really want to see it in May.
yea that is a SWEET ass shirt. S/S only got them in M-XL, so I ordered one from NewDandyism in S. I know of the khaki canvas bomber as well, and that's a damn nice jacket too. You should get that denim shirt Baron, and we can, as they say in SoCal, form a gang.

SecretService

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

The shop will be closed today. It is undergoing a few changes and will be back open next week with new merchandise and a fresh look. Have a great weekend.

SS

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
when will a website be up?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Doubt you'll ever see one other than a placeholder with the store info.

Yeah, but maybe they will have a new PDF for Styleforum punters soon. That would be awesome
worship.gif

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Yeah, but maybe they will have a new PDF for Styleforum punters soon. That would be awesome
worship.gif

I'm sure something could be arranged. Now that the new stuff is in we'll have to bribe Nate into taking photos of it all. Or they could bribe me...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads