1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Seattle SF meetup w/SoCal

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by hossoso, Jun 18, 2008.

1. hossoso

hossoso Well-Known Member

i'll be there. Yea, where's robin? Everyone should come to this. hossoso, you should edit your first post with an attendee list.

I will as soon as a date is decided upon but tentatively the attendees are:Totally Epic, Braidkid, Eason, SoCal and Hossoso.

Yachtie a sing room or noraebang is a private karoake room where an attendent brings you panchan and Hite.

2. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Well-Known Member

Let's set it up for Sat the 28th.

If anyone is around Sunday the 6th I can make plans with them via PM since I'd probably be around hanging out during the day.

3. hiisociety

hiisociety Well-Known Member

im a newbie but ill be happy to meet some new people. =)

4. West24

West24 Well-Known Member

im a newbie but ill be happy to meet some new people. =)

oh god.

5. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

So who's hosting the circle jerk?

6. j

j Well-Known Member

of course

Doesn't J live in SEA?

Yeah and I heard something about free booze so... duh.

7. hossoso

I updated the original post with people who are attending and people that might (or are expected) to come.

8. West24

West24 Well-Known Member

nonono i was joking i wont be attending lol, i wish i could but i live in toronto. if you guys come here id be down! lol sorry for confusion.

9. hossoso

Sorry buddy, your name is already on the list. You're going to have to figure something out.

10. West24

West24 Well-Known Member

if i start walking now how long will it take?

11. totally epic

totally epic Well-Known Member

I will as soon as a date is decided upon but tentatively the attendees are:Totally Epic, Braidkid, Eason, SoCal and Hossoso.

Yachtie a sing room or noraebang is a private karoake room where an attendent brings you panchan and Hite.

JesseJB's coming too...he's just on vacation right now.

Let's set it up for Sat the 28th.

If anyone is around Sunday the 6th I can make plans with them via PM since I'd probably be around hanging out during the day.

I'd be up for that too.

12. j

j Well-Known Member

Hossososo, are you thinking of the mini mall on the corner by Uwajimaya with the izakaya upstairs? I've always wondered what the lower level was but figured it was something like "sing rooms".

13. totally epic

totally epic Well-Known Member

Man, why the hell are we hanging out in the ID? I vote downtown or cap hill.

14. hossoso

Hossososo, are you thinking of the mini mall on the corner by Uwajimaya with the izakaya upstairs? I've always wondered what the lower level was but figured it was something like "sing rooms".

Yes, very seedy. I like it.

Man, why the hell are we hanging out in the ID? I vote downtown or cap hill.

Open to anything (except, maybe, the Seattle Eagle). I need to meet some people at Linda's later that night anyway. I am just assuming that going to dinner and then bars is the plan, right? I know we have a few younger members on SF but I have no idea who they might be.

15. tonylumpkin

tonylumpkin Well-Known Member

http://www.tamarindtreerestaurant.co....php?page=menu the ocra lemongrass satay is like getting a blowjob from an angel on a bed of rose pedals.
    Unfortunately i won't be able to make it to Seattle, but if you guys would overnight me a couple of those "ocra, angel, rose petal, blowjob" things I'd be most appreciative!

16. Eason

Eason Well-Known Member

So is this planned to be a sausage fest? I don't want to be the only person to bring a girl or it's going to be wierd for her.

17. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Well-Known Member

So is this planned to be a sausage fest? I don't want to be the only person to bring a girl or it's going to be wierd for her.

I could bring an inflatable sheep if it will make her feel any better.

18. hossoso

I'll bring Laurel but she has no idea what SF is and I was going to keep it that way. If everybody else is going to bring girlfriends or boyfriends though, I'll bring her. Actually, this would be the funniest/most awkward way for her to find out what I do on the internet when I tell her I'm writing papers.

19. Eason

Eason Well-Known Member

Ok, if you bring her then I'll bring my girl. They can talk about clothes or knitting while we talk about manly things like cars and motors. And motors that go in cars. Car motors.

20. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Well-Known Member

OK... well then I will not be bringing an inflatable sheep, as it would be left out of the conversation and feel ignored.

[​IMG]

Gonna have to hire a sheep sitter.