• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Caldey Island Lavender. It's surprising how close this is to Pour Un Homme, even without the vanilla.

8bpc

Reaction score
A little off the topic, but I didn't want to create a new thread for a simple question. Anyone purchase from Fragrancenet.com recently? How was your experience? Are the products they sell of good quality? I was thinking of making a purchase there, but I came across some reviews that stated the scent faded quickly or was bad or rancid when they received it.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
Caldey Island Lavender. It's surprising how close this is to Pour Un Homme, even without the vanilla.

Really? I thought Caldey Island was sharper and stinging where PUH was more medicial. Now that summer's in the air I'll pull them back out for use.

Today: Habit Rouge eau Legere. sweet dust meets red Twizzler stick.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Serge Luten's Gris Clair!!

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Today: Guerlain Winter Delice. For some reason I get a brassy metallic note early in the development. It's gone now - what's left is fir, incense, and cloves.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
^Do you get the warm/nutty/sweet gingerbread note, too, T? I always get that one on the drydown as the cloves and pine cool off. Anyway, Eau de Lalique for me today. Also, I have an extra bottle of Givenchy L'interdit that I don't need. Could anybody here use it or want it? if so, PM me and we can discuss. There are several versions out there of this one, but this is the one I have (100 ml, new in box):
Linterdit.jpg

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
^Do you get the warm/nutty/sweet gingerbread note, too, T? I always get that one on the drydown as the cloves and pine cool off.

Yeah, but it's got a lot of pine/fir alongside it, and I thought there were cloves around here, but...wait, there they are. I'll sniff again in a few hours.

jiminbflo

Reaction score
Pinaud Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum.

I like it, and my Wife really likes it.

Also, waiting for my first bottle of Creed GIT to arrive in the mail. Looking forward to trying it.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Christian Dior's BOIS D' ARGENT today!

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
^You know I love that one, Ren. Good choice!

Clear, crisp weather today and so Hermes un jardin en med. seems just right.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Today is a chilly and drizzly Friday the 13th. For some reason it occurred to me that I'd not worn Antaeus in a good long while, so I went with that. Comforting.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrankArand