• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sartorial mythbusting

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by el grande tempo
Perhaps FNB can write a guest column on your blog?

- E

that would be footastic.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
I was being brash and attempting to grasp intangibles with impropriety-stained talons. I'm sure I just lack the class and awareness of class and awareness of others' awareness of my unawareness to appreciate how ugly that shirt and tie aren't.

42.jpg

Hai, Foo.

BTW, the hair is protective and is rated for Vespa speeds.

- B

George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff
That's not a great photo. Here is a better shot of the shirt.

Not bad, not bad at all. I have a few shirts in those 'candy stripes' from that Acorn book.

I'd wear that shirt and tie under a chalkstripe 3 piece, just to **** with people a little.

Ignore Mafoofan, he's prone to over excitement.........poor lad.
smile.gif

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
BTW, the hair is protective and is rated for Vespa speeds.

- B

at least... ..scored.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by George
Not bad, not bad at all. I have a few shirts in those 'candy stripes' from that Acorn book.

I'd wear that shirt and tie under a chalkstripe 3 piece, just to **** with people a little.

It works for you because you have an English accent. And English things that **** with the English a little have the potential to **** with Americans quite a lot more.

The reverse is also true.

- B

el grande tempo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
FNB doesn't acknowledge my existence. I am too intangible even for him.
Since you make your presence felt, I think it is less a question of tangibility than a question of angle of gaze.

It works for you because you have an English accent. And English things that **** with the English a little have the potential to **** with Americans quite a lot more.

Only on Opposite Day.

- E

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
When the hairspray dries, it can be quite aerodynamic if the coif is shaped just so.

- B

right you are.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Fritzl, your signature makes me laugh. Are you a fan of M. Cantona?
i suggest you mean mr. cantona. unfortunately, i have never met him. i'm always impressed by the pureness of soccer anecdotes. just because i wear bespoke clothes and shoes, i can admire the poor-mans delight.

George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fritzl
i suggest you mean mr. cantona. unfortunately, i have never met him. i'm always impressed by the pureness of soccer anecdotes. just because i wear i wear bespoke clotes and shoes, i can admire the poor-mans delight.

The quote is funny because page 3 of The Sun has the page with the topless models.

I remember his impromptu karate kick at Crystal Palace. When quizzed by the waiting paparazzi he retorted with a loose approximation of symbolist poetry. It would have made Verlaine's head spin.

Great footballer though.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The quote is funny because page 3 of The Sun has the page with the topless models.

i think, that was it all about.

the karate kick, imo, is a different story, agreed?

George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

- B

Actually that ensemble of 'Film's isn't that bold in the U.K. most wouldn't bat an eyelid at it. I just find it amusing how some on this forum always get over-excited when they see something like this. Or is it, as I suspect, more about the poster than it is about the clothes?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics