• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

San Francisco, Bay Area, SF, Styleforum Meetup – Hosted by Gustin Jeans – Nov 7th

eddiemczee

Reaction score

By the way, if you had parents coming to visit you in SF, where would you take them to eat assuming you had a budget of about at most $250?

Go to Tropisueno. It's probably my favorite Mexican restaurant in the nearby area and it's relatively inexpensive. Highly recommend the chicken mole and then a margarita.

Last edited:

brillopad

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
In addition to denim, Gustin also offers shirts in a variety of materials. I'm sure they will have a few examples for us to see including some fabrics swatches for upcoming batches.

damn, that's a nice photo ;)

I did like their chambray shirts when I saw them a while ago. Hopefully they'll have some samples to check out. They're cut pretty short but I think they would work well for casual (untucked) wear.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
B Bar at Yerba Buena Park

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

We're working on chinos right now.  Additionally we've done some non-denim twills in our classic 5 pocket jean construction before.

Awesome. Any chance the chinos will have:

(A) a button fly
(B) a coin pocket that's offset from the waistband, and therefore actually usable?

ill try and remember to let you know next time one is organized.
ballin!

Rad, thanks.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
despite the fact i am thousands of miles away from this meetup, this thread has brought awareness of gustin jeans in my life, and for that i am happy.

:)

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder that we have the Bay Area Meetup hosted by Gustin in a little over two weeks (Novemebr 7th) . All are welcome and yes, feel free to bring a friend or a date.

It helps us to manage these events if we have a good headcount. If you are coming please indicate in this thread. Thanks!

-Gus

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will be there!

deepakhj

Reaction score
Are there going to be jeans/shirts to try on? I'd like to make sure I like the fit before I order. I love all the different fabrics but I'm hesitant to order without making sure it fits.

brillopad

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Stitches, it seems that you have friends in high places....just released:
https://www.weargustin.com/store/23...&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=10/22+campaign

:nodding:

sadly, as noted, i will not be at the meetup. but very happily, as you noticed, the kind folks at gustin have re-released the natural, the ones that PSG posted earlier. i have already back my pair!

thanks so much, gustin jeans!!!

ERRBODY PLZ TO BACK A PAIR SO WE CAN MEET THE GOAL AND I CAN HAS AWESOME JEANS!!!!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads