• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rubicon (New AMC series)

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Latest episode. I don't understand why there's blood on the bat. He never used it.

The girl across the street is definitely not into it. When the black dude from the Wire was telling spangler about Will's activities, he said that Will generally goes home, but sometimes disappears off the grid often hours at a time. Indicating they don't know where he is when he's at her place. In other words they don't know about her. The girl has nothing to do with them.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
Latest episode. I don't understand why there's blood on the bat. He never used it.

The girl across the street is definitely not into it. When the black dude from the Wire was telling spangler about Will's activities, he said that Will generally goes home, but sometimes disappears off the grid often hours at a time. Indicating they don't know where he is when he's at her place. In other words they don't know about her. The girl has nothing to do with them.

I'm pretty sure he was referring to Kale in that report. Jogging, going to an upscale grocery store -- that's Kale. I'm also pretty sure one of them said "Ingram."

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teacher
I'm pretty sure he was referring to Kale in that report. Jogging, going to an upscale grocery store -- that's Kale. I'm also pretty sure one of them said "Ingram."

ah. you're right. my mistake

lou

Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum

They are definately writing her character to appear as innocent in the whole mess. We'll see how things turn out.

We seem to be led to assume that kateb is dead having run his small boat into the tanker and detonating it. However, we don't see this happen. Was their any meaning to Spangler picking up the picture of Joseph Purcell and staring at it? Is Purcell dead? Did he remote pilot the boat having gotten off of it once he was out into the bay? Is that really kateb, or did they miss another person who also fits the profile?

The writers have left a few avenues open for them to go down.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agreed.

I don't think he got the dvd so ********* up there.

Also - surprise surprise, girl across the street was involved but it's still unclear which side she's on...because she was quite possibly the WORST BODYGUARD OF ALL TIME.

Also - htf does noone find a black man walking in Central Park with surgical gloves on the least bit suspicious?

I don't think Spengler's gonna run with the KILL YO'SELF! order though...next season will probably be Will trying to expose Atlas to someone other than API ppl who can understand WTF he's talking about.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Letdown indeed. I didn't think it was a bad episode, but there were so many aspects that were either dull or implausible that all I could think was "meh." I can see Will's not grabbing the dvd, considering he's not a super-secret-agent and Katherine was just killed right in front of him. But come on, was that really the best way for them to off her? Not only that, but the assassin dumped the syringe and gloves in the trash can six feet from where she lay dying. Um, DNA, anybody? (It gets recovered from things like gloves, handles, etc. all the time nowadays.) And Will's confrontation with Spangler was beyond stupid.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teacher
Not only that, but the assassin dumped the syringe and gloves in the trash can six feet from where she lay dying. Um, DNA, anybody? (It gets recovered from things like gloves, handles, etc. all the time nowadays.) And Will's confrontation with Spangler was beyond stupid.

I'm pretty sure it will look like a natural death unless they do a toxicology work up (CSI knowledge jewel). Will didn't stick around to tell anyone that it was a murder so there's no reason for anyone to think it is.

lou

Reaction score
Did the same people write this episode that have been doing the writing all season? WTF? This was the weakest episode of the season.

Will did not see the Atlas guy walking up to Katherine? Bullshit!
Katherine didn't feel that needle sticking her? Bullshit!
Atlas dudes injection of her. Bullshit!
The whole hit scene. Bullshit!

Will confronting Spangler on the roof is not totally out of character. Will is emotional with what he is dealing with. If kale had tipped his hand that way I would call bullshit.

Last weeks show should have been the cliffhanger. This weeks show,
ffffuuuu.gif

mfrege

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lou
Katherine didn't feel that needle sticking her? Bullshit!

Aside from the obvious (almost every good show has ample doses of bullshit, otherwise they wouldn't work), have you ever had accupuncture done?

Some of those needles are so bloody small, you can barely feel them. And when your dealing with a lethal toxin (which obviously Katherine got since she died so quick) it doesn't take much; meaning you can use trace amounts of it on a barely perceptible needle and get the job done.

lou

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mfrege
Aside from the obvious (almost every good show has ample doses of bullshit, otherwise they wouldn't work), have you ever had accupuncture done?

Some of those needles are so bloody small, you can barely feel them. And when your dealing with a lethal toxin (which obviously Katherine got since she died so quick) it doesn't take much; meaning you can use trace amounts of it on a barely perceptible needle and get the job done.

The syringe they showed was not a small syringe. The technique of accupuncture is a long way from what was done in that scene. I know it's a tv show, but don't insult me with such a crappy scene.

They do a very good job with this show, for the most part, but it's small details like this where they miss the mark.

delakingois

Reaction score
MC doesn't have a history of cancelling shows, right? When will we know if this gets the go ahead for another season?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TomRoche