• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Agreed, cropped is looking wild dumb on my 34" inseam daddy long legs.
Would 30.5" flight pants end up to short?

I think it would still be a little too short but I think the rise is higher on these so the 30.5 isn't as short as it sounds

bouds

Reaction score
Good call on sizing down with the Tencel Flight Pants. Perfect length, not loose, just right. 48 is what I wear in the denim. Only complaint is how wrinkled they were.

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I returned a size 48 tarmac bomber to barney's beverly hills earlier today, if anyone's still in the market.

jibak

Reaction score
That tatras bomber betraying a lot of those sold by the hype

Whoevers cuttin the patterns needs to step up. Design is nice but execution is still lackin after what, 6yrs? At least get correct wit that sleeves. Its the same pattern as FW07 dinner jacket for **** sakes

Last edited:

kubrick555

Reaction score

Whoevers cuttin the patterns needs to step up. Design is nice but execution is still lackin after what, 6yrs? At least get correct wit that sleeves. Its the same pattern as FW07 dinner jacket for **** sakes

Tatras and Tarmac are different bombers.

I'm happy with my Tarmac sleeves relative to length. Tatras looks like it fits much shorter (too short?) in the sleeves.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The sleeves seemed great to me width-wise even on a size up and I have little girl arms.

I'm also wondering if any of the people who advocate sizing down on flight pants ever tried on two sizes side by side cause I'm not convinced 1 cm in length and width is making or breaking anything, I think it's all in your head. If you want slimmer pants then you should buy slimmer pants because sizing down doesn't make that much difference.

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Melo, looks good. I got a black tencel bomber, so I let that one go. Any idea where a khaki 48 is!??

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone with a lead on a black/khaki tencel bomber in 46, please let me know.. used or new, anything is fine

Here's the FW13 tencel flight pants. I tried on 46/48, both fit the same. These are 46s, though I'm usually a 48 in Geller pants for what it's worth. Insanely comfortable

Last edited:

variegate

Reaction score
I love those Joseph shades. I have two pair. White and black.
White ones have started to stain somehow. Not sure how to clean em.

On an unrelated note, I lost a bid for a brown/purple fuzzy pair of Richard pants from a couple seasons ago that would match my blazer. :angry:

. . . so I bit the bullet and ordered flight pants from Nomad.
:slayer:

kubrick555

Reaction score
Copped the Tatras bomber at 70% off. Which means I'm now a member of the Tarmac and Tatras bomber club.

Tarmac is way better.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Copped the Tatras bomber at 70% off. Which means I'm now a member of the Tarmac and Tatras bomber club.

Tarmac is way better.

I dunno; the patch is really cool, but unless there's something I'm missing by not handling the garment, it seems like a really over-hyped piece. The Tatras bomber, however, was one of those things I was surprised went to such deep discount. Just a bold, in-your-face print that still somehow avoids being tacky. Maybe it is and my tastes just aren't all that great. :crazy:

kubrick555

Reaction score
Yeah, I mean, obviously I still like the Tatras. But Tarmac has a better cut, inside pocket, nicer details etc.

Agreed that the Tarmac price point is too high.

I'll keep both but wear the Tarmac more.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads