• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish that the geller tees (even second tees) didn't have such a deep u-neck design. Too low cut for my blood. The two I have kept, I just gave to Tonia028.

kubrick555

Reaction score
Anybody else receive this nonsensical email from Cody Leeder regarding a Geller buy for Fall 2012 and wanting a deposit by January 25th? Yet he hasn't sent any pictures yet.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the Geller/Levi's shirt today. Color is indeed a bit darker than it appeared on ebay, but probably not quite as dark overall as the press image (it is in places, but because of the washing each shirt was slightly different). The cut looks really good—narrow shoulders, nice silhouette in the body—and all the details from the small collar to the buttons to the bib front are really nice. There's also some subtle distressing on the collar and sleeves. Definitely like it, though I haven't tried it on yet (still at the office).

kubrick555

Reaction score
Damn, I should've grabbed it. Couldn't do it though as he wanted 30 bucks to ship to Canada. Let us know how it fits.

onijo84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anybody else receive this nonsensical email from Cody Leeder regarding a Geller buy for Fall 2012 and wanting a deposit by January 25th? Yet he hasn't sent any pictures yet.

Yeah. Got the mail. I am waiting for the pics. Kinda silly to have a refundable deposit placed to have a peek at the pictures before ordering..

bwahahahaha

Reaction score

Yeah. Got the mail. I am waiting for the pics. Kinda silly to have a refundable deposit placed to have a peek at the pictures before ordering..

Exactly, this is why I ultimately didn't do it. I guess I understand why he requires the deposit, but it still seems like it would make more sense to just let people see the pictures and place an order if they'd like to. I like geller and julius, but not sending money to people who I know little to nothing about, regardless of the amount.

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i find geller is not something that sells fast. better waiting until it's stocked and just buy as you please or wait a few months and get a bunch of it 50%-80% off.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not quite if you are 44. Maybe at Assembly but they don't even stock much anymore. Well, not totally true the real "challenging" pieces to last a while.

Well problems can arise if people started passing around the price sheet and showroom images. That is why most shops take their own shots and list their own retail prices.

Last edited:

bwahahahaha

Reaction score

not quite if you are 44.

I was going to say this. This is why I bought quite a few pieces when Geller surprisingly showed up on Amazon's myhabit. Everything was available in a 44, which never makes it to that kind of discount.

kubrick555

Reaction score
Yeah, I think there's value in what this Cody guy is attempting. I wouldn't buy a ton of pieces of him - but if there's a most have piece at a price that's 40% below what it would retail, then it's worth it.

We'll see how his pricing lines up though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads