• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects.

PCK1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some Bestetti Gladiator Love
inlove.gif
...my favorites of the ones I've seen made by him

Gianni Cerutti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
opinions please :

i'm having this shoe made and like the style enough to consider a second in tan suede with lighter contrast stitching.

should I forego the gator detail at the laces
I must say that Suede is a great idea ... I never thought of that. But I'd suede but still with that small part close to the strings in crocodile

SoGent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some Bestetti Gladiator Love
inlove.gif
...my favorites of the ones I've seen made by him

if I were to 'do' those, i'd whoop it out there and go blue

For me these are the most beautiful, really ... and in the week, work permitting, I'm going to test the shoe test. I'll show you the pictures.

you're going to be able to make those work for you Gianni, I have no doubt.

Last edited:

C&A

Reaction score

And while I was there I took even more pictures that I have yet to download. What do you think?
hi gianni, i think this model was designed a couple of years ago by riccardo for another dutch client, looking to improve, http://www.styleforum.net/t/251332/riccardo-bestetti-bespoke-projects/330_30#post_5032662. a bit of an acquired taste imo. but the leather looks very interesting. would love to see an update on this loafer! when will you be at riccardo's workshop again?

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

opinions please : i'm having this shoe made and like the style enough to consider a second in tan suede with lighter contrast stitching. should I forego the gator detail at the laces
As beautiful as this is I can't help of think of it as the legs on a really ornate dining room table or something.

Gianni Cerutti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hi gianni, i think this model was designed a couple of years ago by riccardo for another dutch client, looking to improve, http://www.styleforum.net/t/251332/riccardo-bestetti-bespoke-projects/330_30#post_5032662. a bit of an acquired taste imo. but the leather looks very interesting. would love to see an update on this loafer! when will you be at riccardo's workshop again?
Hello Dear ... thank you for your kind comment. Tomorrow I will go to Bestetti to test my test of bespoke. So if I can and if I have it yet more photos of the photos of the coconut suede. So then I show you here in these pages.

Gianni Cerutti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello Dear ... thank you for your kind comment. Tomorrow I will go to Bestetti to test my test of bespoke. So if I can and if I have it yet more photos of the photos of the coconut suede. So then I show you here in these pages.
Hello Dear ... thank you for your kind comment. Tomorrow I will go to Bestetti to test my test of bespoke. So if I can and if I have it yet more photos of the photos of the crocodile suede. So then I show you here in these pages.

PCK1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Gianni Cerutti - Gianni!! Take lots of photos when you go to visit Riccardo!!

And say hello to him for me!

I will decide soon the shoes he will make for me !

PCK1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And so the search goes on and on...and I keep discovering shoes that I like

Today I stumbled across the shark chukka

I like these alot but I think i'd go with a chiseled toe.

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A trip to Bestetti is liking entering the Thunderdome.

MSchapiro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello Dear ... thank you for your kind comment. Tomorrow I will go to Bestetti to test my test of bespoke. So if I can and if I have it yet more photos of the photos of the crocodile suede. So then I show you here in these pages.

I am particularly excited to see how yours turn out.

C&A

Reaction score

Thanks I look forward to the pictures!

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

:bigstar:

Gianni Cerutti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Gianni Cerutti - Gianni!! Take lots of photos when you go to visit Riccardo!!

And say hello to him for me!

I will decide soon the shoes he will make for me !
Thank you for your kind comment. I was by Richard yesterday and I took quite a few photos .... and I think I caught a glimpse of something truly unique that I show you just drain the photos. However, the evidence before it went great for my crooked feet =) In a few hours I'll show you everything.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads