• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score

Cream flared pants, Cuban heel boots, and a big-ass-collar floral shirt.

DO IT!

embrace this route, stanley

UPDATE:

So, it's too big. Like, possibly irrevocably too big.

BUT! I have a tailor who has proven before that he can slim shoulders, so maybe I will have him take half an inch off each side, which should be sufficient to get it "into spec." Taking in the body should be no problem and other than the shoulders being just a bit too wide I think it could be made to work for me pretty easily.

Tell me not to. Tell me if it will ruin it. Otherwise I'm tempted to give it a shot. This is a really cool blazer. Tie is YSL as well.

Also working on a collar design that is less spread.

tumblr_nosbb78PIm1r8bgano1_540.jpg

tumblr_nosbb78PIm1r8bgano2_540.jpg

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bounce2.gif

Type 1 selvedge!

Last edited:

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SVB for real don't do it.

Sell it to miran so he can wear it on a fancy date with his wife and repair his marriage.

Also, Margiela loves that style of cut, so maybe try Yoox for something cheapish in your size?

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sapphire ring for my wife for our upcoming 10 year anniversary. Also, hotel reservations.

Also, gearing up to do a photolog at Viberg in June, about the same time @Synthese is in Japan doing whatever stories he has planned. Will probably also do a "3 days in Vancouver" story. Any stores you guys want me to see? I usually do Roden Gray and Haven, and sometimes Gravity Pope. Brooklyn Clothing Co and Neighbor will also be on my list this time. Anything else, guys?

basil rathbone

Reaction score
Sapphire ring for my wife for our upcoming 10 year anniversary. Also, hotel reservations.

Also, gearing up to do a photolog at Viberg in June, about the same time @Synthese is in Japan doing whatever stories he has planned. Will probably also do a "3 days in Vancouver" story. Any stores you guys want me to see? I usually do Roden Gray and Haven, and sometimes Gravity Pope. Brooklyn Clothing Co and Neighbor will also be on my list this time. Anything else, guys?

What dates?

Rommel

Reaction score
while you're in gastown stop by Dutil denim. Also, the W+H/reigning champ shop if you haven't been to their retail space.

If you're in Victoria, check out fourhorsemen and still life.

Last edited:

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nice, I prefer that to both the mies and the other (n hoolywood?) one.

thanks, realized it was exactly what I was looking for. It didn't click with me the first time I tried it, must have been in a bad mood or something.
Love the silk/linen blend, light and airy, very soft and comfortable - the "natural" one slightly moreso than the indigo one, likely as a result of the dying process. It was REALLY hard to pass up the indigo as it's such a beautiful blue, but I've been on the lookout for a good creme/beige and I can always dye it myself later :)

Perfect for strolling around the neighborhood on summer nights, it's comfy enough to wear around the house as well.

Will rock it with COMPLETELY SF-unapproved fits this summer. Nobody is taking my flip-flops and flight pants away from me!!
rJTOLVq.jpg

Style inspo:

fAkAimx.jpg

Last edited:

KongGeorgeVII

Reaction score
I actually like those sweats in that fit NN. It is a much more relaxed, cohesive fit than the last one with the incarnation leather. I even like the casualness of the flip flops.

Landscape

Reaction score

Ended up buying the zip Converse, 20% off pushed me into doing it. Also because I finally realized that the sneakers I recently bought are too small.

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ended up buying the zip Converse, 20% off pushed me into doing it. Also because I finally realized that the sneakers I recently bought are too small.

WE GON' MATCH

Did you get these as well? Are these the official Styleforum sneakers for Summer 2015 (the white Achilles being understood to always be in the mix)?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads