• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

wow that's actually longer than I expected. let us know how it goes, Miran style please.
Also, someone make me an offer on my reversible Junya blazer so I can finally post these huuuge Cosmic Wonder shorts in this thread

i'll give you 400 if it fits me.

edit lol @ drunk offers. still tho.

offer stands tho. i know you wanted more, but still :/

Last edited:

Del-Toro

Reaction score
I like the bracelet, but it seems really fragile. The belt, I've been thinking about the orange version! Not sure that I need another belt though...

Yeah, I want the orange version also. But I can't find it anymore in my size and it would hard for me to pull off.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

chef t'es beure ou quoi la avec tes hamdoullas et mabrouks, j'te croyais feuj .....

Oh c'est presque pareil... Mes parents sont d'afrique du nord alors ils parlaient arabe a la maison...

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
i new something was suspect, you always looked a bit swarthy to me

t'es un un vrai maghrebin cousin, on t'appelera cheb au lieu de chef :laugh:

donc quand j'arrive on ira prendre un chai o nana

ici c'est le 9.5 negro raprezante !!!!!!!

Last edited:

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
il y a trop de racialle ici
patch[1].gif

Del-Toro

Reaction score
What would you normally pay at a nice restaurant?
entree + main + desert+ wine generally runs me about $70 per person.
I can see how a super exclusive restaurant would charge 3x that.

It's just a trendy place that was recently written up in the Times. Although it does seem like a lot of money, in NYC (or anywhere for that matter) it's hardly the highest price meal to be had. I guess you can pick your own music at Blanca, so that is nice.

Last edited:

surrender

Reaction score

What would you normally pay at a nice restaurant?
entree + main + desert+ wine generally runs me about $70 per person.
I can see how a super exclusive restaurant would charge 3x that.

Best meal of my life was at Au Pied de Cochon for CAD$80 (+ 20 tip), with an appetizer, entree, dessert, wine, and coffee. That was totally a one-off, though - food here in Houston is excellent and cheap, for the most part.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i guess i'm a ******* plebe but $200 for dinner seems insane. i guess this place is spectacular.

Im a bit of a foodie, and its 22 courses of delicious food. A lot different than your average dinner. Its not something I do every day. I try to eat at all the best restaurants (including momofuku Ko, which was the same price and a huge let down) but its a fun experience. The dinner is around 4 hours long.

edit - the dinner is also for having one on one with amazing chefs and talking with them about the food and watching them make it. Its not about sitting with a friend and having a quick dinner. Its obviously not for everyone but something Im into

edit 2

It's just a trendy place that was recently written up in the Times.  Although it does seem like a lot of money, in NYC (or anywhere for that matter) it's hardly the highest price meal to be had.  I guess you can pick your own music at Blanca, so that is nice.

Just cause its been written up in the times the last few days doesn't mean its new and trendy. I've been on the waiting list for about 10 months now. Just cause its now getting a write up doesn't mean its something that wasn't awesome already. They just have a new space to showcase the food.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads