• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd rock the **** out of those chucks. But maybe I'll just buy chucks and beat the **** out of them myself

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
looks like something club monaco or zara would put out

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just got home and opened my package from Mr. Porter. It's my first time purchasing frrom them and was impressed with the service and quick delivery. I placed my order Tuesday afternoon and received the package this afternoon.

I got this leather tote from Beams +

I'm not familiar with the brand. All I know is it's made in Japan so I think it might be well made. However my first impression is that the quality of the leather is so so and looks like something you can buy at Zara

It has so much scratches and scab marks on the leather that it looks defected. Im thinking of returning it. What do you guys think?

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I just got home and opened my package from Mr. Porter. It's my first time purchasing frrom them and was impressed with the service and quick delivery. I placed my order Tuesday afternoon and received the package this afternoon.

I got this leather tote from Beams +

I'm not familiar with the brand. All I know is it's made in Japan so I think it might be well made. However my first impression is that the quality of the leather is so so and looks like something you can buy at Zara

It has so much scratches and scab marks on the leather that it looks defected. Im thinking of returning it. What do you guys think?

bump

spacepope

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
HAHA YOU GUYS REMEMBER WHEN I SAID I WAS DONE WITH FOOTWEAR HAHA I GUESS I PROVED MYSELF WRONG

m.a+ canvas over leather. I really like that ripstop fabric.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

5-6 Uniqlo dress shirts
3 pairs of trousers that I am returning

Last edited:

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Had a couple SS items in my cart from WW, but decided against it. Don't want to deal with the potential customs nonsense.

fwiw I didn't get hit with any customs charges when I ordered my cardigan from WW

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Hmm... there are definitely some conflicting thoughts. Thanks, but I'm gonna err on the side of caution (and not wanting to make a random purchase). :embar:

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

HAHA YOU GUYS REMEMBER WHEN I SAID I WAS DONE WITH FOOTWEAR HAHA I GUESS I PROVED MYSELF WRONG m.a+ canvas over leather. I really like that ripstop fabric.
HAHAHA WASSUP REEDOBANDITO 2.0

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads