• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jabonator

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was contemplating the Marni trousers w the waistband when I saw them. Seemed interesting, but thought I didn't have enough use for them to warrant buying.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

but the roll on the sleeve is the best part of the fit

Yup. Rolling sleeves on a short-sleeved button-front shirt is usually a good way to ease the dork vibe such shirts are prone to project.

How much did the shirt run you, mellow? Looks like a fun print.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They have any other sizes there or was it pretty much barren? Kind of amused at the eBay listings for the H&M x Marni stuff. "I WAITED 4 HOURS IN LINE FOR THIS!!!"

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They have any other sizes there or was it pretty much barren? Kind of amused at the eBay listings for the H&M x Marni stuff. "I WAITED 4 HOURS IN LINE FOR THIS!!!"

Plenty of outerwear left (the parka). Not much in shirts or trousers. 4 hours wait lol.

milano, there may be some left if you check other locations.

Last edited:

Jabonator

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow. Seems this was a bigger deal in the States. When a couple days ago I went to a H&M, I think there was everything left from the collection.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Lane-
You're welcome- make sure you work out the shipping/customs with PnP- I always get killed by UPS when I buy from them- what's worse is the UPS guy will not deliver my package until I cut him a check.
That being said Marco/Luigi (PnP) are really great guys.
What did you go with Cordovan in 76T?

black, because while I like the dark gray, these are going to be my new go to boots, so I would prefer they mesh well with all my pants.

****, so I can declare low value with them right? they are willing to do that? lol

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Svensson GATs just arrived, they're going back unfortunately. The quality was great, sizing down 1 (CP size) was perfect, but the sole was just too chunky. Maybe I'm just not used to wearing baller sneaks, but I really prefer sleeker soles with a lower profile. The toe box especially looked clunky, mostly from the side. Wore them on carpet for like 30 minutes, decided I couldn't get over it.

The search for white summer sneaks goes on.
Vans?
Superga?
CP?

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

black, because while I like the dark gray, these are going to be my new go to boots, so I would prefer they mesh well with all my pants.
****, so I can declare low value with them right? they are willing to do that? lol

Lane i am excited to see pics man... plz post a lot...

btw did u get a toe cap in yours, pics suggest no toe-cap

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Svensson GATs just arrived, they're going back unfortunately. The quality was great, sizing down 1 (CP size) was perfect, but the sole was just too chunky. Maybe I'm just not used to wearing baller sneaks, but I really prefer sleeker soles with a lower profile. The toe box especially looked clunky, mostly from the side. Wore them on carpet for like 30 minutes, decided I couldn't get over it.
The search for white summer sneaks goes on.
Vans?
Superga?
CP?

Can you post up pics before returning?

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PC buckle boots, leather is surprisingly nice
6997815645_469384d379_z.jpg

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They look good. I like that style of boot. I was saving up to buy these from Missoni on Yoox. They were in my dreambox and I got a message saying it was the last pair, but I thought it was probably just a trick to get you to buy, like Shah said earlier in here. Then my size was gone a few days later. :fu: Probably for the best since I didn't need more boots and got derbies instead.

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/MISSO...D17CD7/rr/1/cod10/44331795BH/sts/sr_salemen80

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads