• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

IMG_6076.jpg

IMG_6126.jpg

pics for reference, I ordered from PNP and got cordovan guidi 12 hole laceups with the double heel and sole, these are absolutely stellar. The leather is the best they have, the hide they use has a texture that contrasts between a suede/reverse feel and a more smooth leather.

:slayer: pure awesome, what size did you get?

BTW i did not see these on the website are they special order?

Last edited:

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
eckblk, also I forgot to specifically thank you for all the guidi information you gave me, especially the PMs we exchanged on SZ.. I ended up going with PNP, because I talked to people in atelier about the custom order and it seems like they couldn't do what I wanted or even place one at the moment. Gonna take 50 days to make em for meee, can't wait!!!

everything happens for a reason I guess, ******* DHL owned me when I ordered these ann d combats from ss12, took a month for them to **** me over and not even deliver my stuff, and then another two weeks for a refund....lol.Cuz of this I decided it was way better to simply order some guidi if I was gonna pay more than 900 for boots.

Last edited:

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lane-

You're welcome- make sure you work out the shipping/customs with PnP- I always get killed by UPS when I buy from them- what's worse is the UPS guy will not deliver my package until I cut him a check.

That being said Marco/Luigi (PnP) are really great guys.

What did you go with Cordovan in 76T?

Last edited:

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I found some Marni x H&M leftovers. Picked up the shirts and pants. Really like the pants, it has an elasticized waistband, something new for me.

6848623230_ecd201b5fb_z.jpg

shirts

6848400152_0ca703b8f1_z.jpg

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Judging by the rolled up sleeves, it looks like you want a shirt with a shorter sleeve than that. Try Ben Sherman:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads