• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pure Blue Japan (Denim) - Official Thread

who8mahrice

Reaction score
JD - depending on your thigh measurement, you might actually want to stick with the 36". The 005 cut is pretty slim in the thighs, so unless you got some skinny legs compared to your waist, a 36W might be better?

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Atsui, I am glad to see you bringing pbj to seattle. Can't wait to see the pieces in person.

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Our first shipment of PBJ arrived today. Full run of XX-005 in one wash, run of XX-010 one wash, several indigo dyed scarves, and for women the L-1088. Pricing will be figured out by tomorrow.

Due to a minor legal difficulty, we will not be able to post photos or pricing on our websites. We expect this to change in the near future. For the time being, we will only be able to sell through in-store purchases, telephone orders, and e-mail inquires. Please e-mail or pm any inquires.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Rad. I'll stop in this weekend to check them out, I'll need to run some errands down in that area anyways.

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Rad. I'll stop in this weekend to check them out, I'll need to run some errands down in that area anyways.

Introduce yourself as well, I don't know if we have actually met. I will be around all weekend. Best, Jay

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
On pricing, I am afraid that we will not be able to offer the usual SF discount on PBJ. Hopefully when the US dollar recovers, this will change. So, our pricing will end up being the same as BIG for the time being.

Thus, for our first shipment:

Indigo Dyed Scarves = $85
XX-005 One Wash = $225
XX-010 One Wash = $275
L-1088 Women's Stretch Deep Indigo = $175

I have seen a few questions on inseams and I believe all new models will have 35-1/2" inseams after soak. Here are measurements of a couple models as an example. For those who are not familiar with our sizing system, click on the link for an explanation, http://shopatsui.blogspot.com/2008/0...and-pants.html. Please PM with any questions.

XX-010 One Wash Size 32
32" waist, 9-1/2" rise, 35-1/2" inseam, 8-1/4" knee, 8-1/4" leg opening

XX-005 One Wash Size 32
32" waist, 9-1/2" rise, 35-1/2" inseam, 8-1/4" knee, 8-1/4" leg opening

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I stopped into Atsui this morning for a few minutes to check out the PBJ's and I was very impressed with them. The XX-010's (the purple ones) were also much cooler in person, and both have a nice slub feel. Can't wait to see what the clothing will be like. Here are some of the indigo scarves.
pbj_scarves.jpg

tundrafour

Reaction score
Cool pictures. My girlfriend and I went to the PBJ store when we were in Tokyo a few months ago. The jeans are, of course, really nice, but I was more impressed with the non-denim items, to which I'd previously had much less exposure. I wound up buying a pair of khaki chinos for myself and a scarf for my girlfriend. The quality and construction of both is unbelievable.

The only aspect of the store I didn't enjoy was the rocks sticking out of the floor. They contribute to the overall rustic ambiance but I kept tripping over them.
confused.gif

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Robin, regarding the scarves, how warm are they? From the pics they don't look too thick and seem more a transition scarf than for colder weather. Also, are they fairly long or about standard length?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by timpoblete
Robin, regarding the scarves, how warm are they? From the pics they don't look too thick and seem more a transition scarf than for colder weather. Also, are they fairly long or about standard length?
Probably more of a transition scarf (they're cotton), so good for fall and spring. They're about 13" x 72" or so. I have seen some nice looking wool ones online from PBJ and I wonder how they compare.

Joe E Taleo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
I stopped into Atsui this morning for a few minutes to check out the PBJ's and I was very impressed with them. The XX-010's (the purple ones) were also much cooler in person, and both have a nice slub feel. Can't wait to see what the clothing will be like.

Here are some of the indigo scarves.

pbj_scarves.jpg

NICE. I think I found the perfect christmas gift for my wife- that gray scarf looks perfect.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads