• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pure Blue Japan (Denim) - Official Thread

fosho

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TyCooN
Is going through Rakuten worth the trouble for PBJs, or is it best to just get it from a US retailer?
eh.gif

I got mine from a U.S. retailer and love them. I think there should be some pics of them in the post pics of your denim thread.

Those scarves are unbelievable, by the way.

Scoobersti

Reaction score
Is going through Rakuten worth the trouble for PBJs, or is it best to just get it from a US retailer?
eh.gif

If BiG or Atsui has what you want in stock I'd get it from them. Those are the only 2 US stores that I know that stocks them.

who8mahrice

Reaction score
I've worn my 005's for about 10.5 months...Put a preemptive crotch patch on mine at around 9 months...It just came off and I needed to send it out for repairs today cause it's about to rip.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time figuring out sizing charts for PBJ for XX-006. Here's BiG's:

a264h4.jpg

Now from PBJ's website:

292ql5f.jpg

waist, front rise, back rise, thigh, inseam, knee, leg opening is the order going down.

So, for a size 36 BiG says it will shrink down from a 39 to 36. But PBJ just mentions 37 inches (94.5=37).

What exactly is PBJ listing: what it measures raw (so it will shrink down one inch from 36 to 37), what it will measure down from 39 (39 to 37), or are they listing a one wash (even though it's listed as shrink-to-fit)?

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Pangolin

Reaction score
I believe PBJ sell their jeans one wash to everyone but BiG, because folks in the US enjoy putting cardboard rigid pants in their bathtub so they can put pictures of the "process" on the internet.
So I assume their measurements are for one wash.

aketo

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any retailers that still have that indigo scarf in stock? I don't want to wait another 1-2 months for another run.

SharpService is offering proxy services for this from PBJ @ 30% off retail - think they come to about $50 a piece with the discount.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by octopandda
I believe PBJ sell their jeans one wash to everyone but BiG, because folks in the US enjoy putting cardboard rigid pants in their bathtub so they can put pictures of the "process" on the internet.

I did not know that. It makes the best sense. Thanks.

IIIrd Icon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aketo
SharpService is offering proxy services for this from PBJ @ 30% off retail - think they come to about $50 a piece with the discount.

don't think that's correct. just got a quote from Sharp for a FOB 151 which retails for 23,100 yen__ after 30% disc= 16,170__ after EMS shipping to U.S. +4% paypal = 21,549 [10% proxy fee waived].

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IIIrd Icon
don't think that's correct. just got a quote from Sharp for a FOB 151 which retails for 23,100 yen__ after 30% disc= 16,170__ after EMS shipping to U.S. +4% paypal = 21,549 [10% proxy fee waived].

The scarves are about 7,000 yen ($70), if I see the pbj site correctly, which should make them about $50 after everything.

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by octopandda

Yes, the measurements are one wash and for most part PBJs flagshop only stocks one wash denim.

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by somatoform
The scarves are about 7,000 yen ($70), if I see the pbj site correctly, which should make them about $50 after everything.

If you can get these scarves at about $50, go for it. We were selling at $85 with a better exchange rate.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads