• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pitti Uomo 86 - Picture thread - PIC HEAVY!!

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

It surely is different! Were there also squares hanging out of back pockets?

Did you in any way discuss the controversies surrounding PC?

I talked to all the other guys, but I more or less just passed by Gianni and snapped a picture, he was engaged in a conversation with some other dude. I haven't followed the PC thread, so I don't really know what the controversy is about.

Shingles

Reaction score
Nice photos!
Lots of monk shoes...!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Next year perhaps? I'm sure it would be easy convincing your wife of going: "Wanna go to Italy honey?" And in a hushed voice: "Oh yeah, and BTW, I want to spend it in a place where we spend all day every day looking at menswear. Because you know, I never do that otherwise"

i lol'ed thinking about having that convo with the wife.

I talked to all the other guys, but I more or less just passed by Gianni and snapped a picture, he was engaged in a conversation with some other dude. I haven't followed the PC thread, so I don't really know what the controversy is about.

good man.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Soooo....how come there are no pictures of me?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damnit you have excellent hair.

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Still basically a freak show.
A high percentage of the participants look as though
they were bullied at school.
No one seems to be influenced by Will's blog:

http://www.asuitablewardrobe.net/

Also, no one seems to be inspired by Nyan cat. Weird, isn't it, how everyone's not inspired by random stuff on the Internetz that has no real bearing on the kind of lives they're living?

FYI though, the people ending up in these pictures are not the only people on the fair. There are lots of really classically dressed men here, but they're usually inside the fair buildings doing business, and don't really look like they want their pictures taken. I think the Shibumi guys, Greg and Antonio are a few good examples of well dressed people at Pitti btw.

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Soooo....how come there are no pictures of me?

Might pop by today again, since we'll be close by. Say hi if you see us.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great pictures Erik! Best of luck with the new project. It was lovely to meet you both.

I'm really glad you got the chance to see Eidos and speak with @NickPollica

Ich_Dien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shame no pictures of Hackett as of yet - usually the best dressed man at the show. Always simple and elegant.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuroraRiverao