• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Oxxford Suit, Brioni Sport Coat, and BB Sport Coat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proclus1

Reaction score
I normally post on Ask Andy's Trad Forum, but I thought these items would be of more interest here. All asking prices are shipped to CONUS.

1. Oxxford Suit

Shows some signs of wear, but definitely serviceable. In particular, there is a hole near the bottom of the back, as seen in the photos. Asking $90.

Tagged 40R x 34R

PtP 21.75
Waist 20.75
Sleeve 25.25
Shoulder 18.5
BoC 31

Waist 16.75
Inseam 32.5

2. Brioni Check Sport Coat

Luxurious, soft wool jacket from Brioni with attractive olive/gray pattern. I love the heft and feel of the fabric and would keep this one for myself, but it's too long for me. Two button, with double vent, darts, throat latch, and ticket pocket. Excellent condition. Asking $90.

PtP 21.5
Waist 20.5
Sleeve 26
Shoulder 18
BoC 31.75

3. Brooks Brothers Glen Check

Lovely, close-to-new Brooks Brothers sport coat. Two button with darts, center vent, and very attractive pattern with light blue overcheck. Excellent condition. Asking $35.

Tagged 40S in BB Madison

PtP 21.5
Waist 20
Sleeve 25
Shoulder 18.25
BoC 29

4. Southwick Tweed

This is a lovely brokenbone tweed with attractive blue and green vertical stripes. 3/2 with a nice roll, modest darts, single vent, gentle shoulders and made in the USA. Excellent condition except for some slightly loose stitching in lining of left arm hole; simple repair. Asking $35.

Tagged 44R

PtP 23
Waist 22.5
Sleeve 25
Shoulder 19
BoC 30.5

Attachments

• Oxxforda.jpg
    Oxxforda.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads