• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

P-K-L

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nice! Could you share some information about every piece?

Sure...
The stuff is not with me yet; not 100% about everything. Had it shipped to a safe country; not to Russia ;-)

Pic 1:

Green Herringbone lambswool - I think Holland and Sherry
Grey/blue lambswool with green overcheck
Peach herringbone cashmere - H&S
Hardy Minnis Lambswool 7701

Pic 2:

a friend's jacket - no clue
POW Cashmere. Found it in a cabinet at my tailor's - no further info

Pic 3:

Hardy Minnis Herringbone suit

Pic 4:

Hardy Minnis Sharkskin suit

P-K-L

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sure...
The stuff is not with me yet; not 100% about everything. Had it shipped to a safe country; not to Russia ;-)

Pic 1:

Pic 2:

Pic 3:

Pic 4:

Some additional info...

Tailor:
Raffaele Iorio, Naples

Style:
manica a mappina on all of them, 3-roll-2.
welted breast pocket and hip patch pockets for the sport coats, 1 button on the sleeves
welted breast pocket and jetted pockets for the suits, 4 buttons on the sleeves

trousers with double pleats and cuffs

C&A

Reaction score

Sure...

Pic 1:

Pic 2:

Pic 3:

Pic 4:

Some additional info...

Tailor:
Raffaele Iorio, Naples

Style:
manica a mappina on all of them, 3-roll-2.
welted breast pocket and hip patch pockets for the sport coats, 1 button on the sleeves
welted breast pocket and jetted pockets for the suits, 4 buttons on the sleeves

trousers with double pleats and cuffs

I received this information already.

Thank you for being here and delivering it again!

You mean the Iorio featured in this (no longer picture heavy) thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/344237/sartoria-raffaele-iorio-napoli-picture-heavy/0_30

Last edited:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Last week in Florence: second fitting for my new suit from Kotaro Miyahira / Corcos.
Tell Kotaro I said hi. Sorry I could not find the time to meet you this weekend when I was in Berlin. Next time! Suit looks awesome by the way.

Victor Elfo

Reaction score
Always fun to view fittings! Looks very nice, which cloth have you used for the tweed suit? Also, which cloth as used for the coat bellow? Looking forward for more contributions. Going to drop some lengths at my tailor this week, hope to contribute to this thread.

Braddock

Reaction score
Tell Kotaro I said hi. Sorry I could not find the time to meet you this weekend when I was in Berlin. Next time! Suit looks awesome by the way.

No Problem. Maybe next time or someday in Stockholm. I hope you had a great time in Berlin.

Always fun to view fittings! Looks very nice, which cloth have you used for the tweed suit? Also, which cloth as used for the coat bellow? Looking forward for more contributions. Going to drop some lengths at my tailor this week, hope to contribute to this thread.

Thanks! Both fabrics are from Caccioppoli. The tweed suit is made out of the popular green donegal lightweight tweed, the green summer jacket above is a wool / silk / linen mix (50/30/20).

Michael Ay329

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I wish I had went bespoke from day one, it would have saved me a lot of time, effort and $$$. :D

I disagree as you are a much smarter customer due to going through your tailoring Odyssey. Even now, your tastes are being even more refined and you will find out what options and type of bespoke works with you, or fails.

It would be nice to have had all that wasted money or RTW, MTM, and some disappointing bespoke to be splashed onto my new tailors, but the education I got was costly, but worth it

I think you will agree

Sander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Eh... once you've got the bug (and a hunchback of notre dame-physique as I do)...

This will be a SB light grey fresco suit, half-lined, 3-roll-2, side vents... and, a first for me: single pleat pants (inglese). Really curious how I will feel in these.

The color of the cloth is actually quite accurate in the second pic. :D

Sander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, and I really hope he remembers not to put striped lining in the arms (pet peeve of mine).

Last edited:

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
That is a very specific pet peeve. What's your preference?

Sander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That is a very specific pet peeve. What's your preference?

I'm really happy with a plain, slightly lighter than jacketing colored lining. The problem is, that the lining in the sleeves usually is a little lighter than in the front and back, so you can't just use the same cloth. But he promised to find something like it, so I will see. In the DB I'm wearing in the first photo, there is a perfect light grey lining in the front and back and terrible, gaudy yellow/white/black striped lining in the sleeves. Oh well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads