• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
too weird ?
wywt006.jpg

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
Bobo, what's weird? I love that sweater. I get visions of that cold beach hamlet in Babette's Feast.

just the birk clogs, huge sweater and bandana felt a bit weird when I put it on
smile.gif

I really like the sweater aswell, but its so big and warm I hardly know how to wear it.. Glad you like it though!

Histrion

Reaction score
Minkous and xchen's look were not bad at all. Except for Minkous pants. Now these are horrible. Please burn them ASAP.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Guys, you're gonna make Sauce cry.

I cried myself to sleep last night.
frown.gif

No, seriously, thanks for the feedback, guys. I always appreciate criticism!

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Histrion
Minkous and xchen's look were not bad at all. Except for Minkous pants. Now these are horrible. Please burn them ASAP.

I disagree about the pants. Probably the most interesting thing in the whole pic. I like the slochy fit with the dress shoes, aswell as the pretty overtop distressing. Minokous glasses and the contrast between the henly and blazer isnt the best. xchen looks too stiff and "formal"... atleast loose the tie and get a haircut.
plain.gif

lost in va

Reaction score
Called in sick today.

IMG_5073.jpg

Some basic shirt from my dads military days (yes, he was a small guy)
H&M
Chucks

Minkous

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sbbbjm
i really like the that preppy meets slightly desheviled Ralph Lauren look you try to create a lot of the time. i think if you got some more classic looking glasses though it would really finish the look off better. maybe an old fashioned plastic tortoise shell color, but in an updated shape. i have some oliver peoples frames that fit that description buti bet you could find some way cheaper than what i paid.

yeah, anyway, right now i feel like your glasses look like they have a versace sun logo, or huge ass prada logo or something on the side and you should be wearing an oversized polo, huge fubu jorts and some AF1's - basically you dress better than your glasses might lead peopel to believe - no hate

. . . and i may be one of the few people on here that likes it but i think the popped collar is pulled off very well here. doesn't look pretentious at all, and that you do it all the time, and you do it well - and that is hard to do

I fully agree i gotta get new glasses. They were my first pair of "trendy" glasses. I used to wear some ray bans and alot of tortous shell glasses which i donate every year wen i upgrade. But i cant upgrade till january (that is if i want the insurance to pay for my perscription)

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Sorry if this is actually dark (I think it is just my monitor fooling me):
Jil Sander cotton mac (there was a 40% chance, now it's sunny)
Michael Bastian burgandy cashmere "Gorgeous" sweater
DSquared2 long sleeve grey tshirt as undershirt
Etro navy moleskin trousers
Ferragamo brown Brisbane loafers
1018070809.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads