• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kodiak
can't wash em? i dont think any drkshdws are raw.
Originally Posted by thekunk07
can't wash coated jeans
Originally Posted by Kodiak
oh, mine aren't coated so yeah lol (i've washed them just fine before)
Actually I'm pretty sure mine are the same model as Kodiak's. I was just afraid to wash them. Admittedly the charcoal is thin and I'm pretty sure it hasn't permeated the uppermost layer. I don't even know how it happened, though I have a sketchbook on my desk with some heavy charcoal drawings, I don't think I even touched. I went to the bathroom and I look down and there are charcoal finger smudges on the leg of my jeans. I'm so marsupialed. Well I guess I'll wash them as a last resort. If they get fucked up I'm gonna find you and kill you.
inlove.gif

Kodiak

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Actually I'm pretty sure mine are the same model as Kodiak's. I was just afraid to wash them. Admittedly the charcoal is thin and I'm pretty sure it hasn't permeated the uppermost layer. I don't even know how it happened, though I have a sketchbook on my desk with some heavy charcoal drawings, I don't think I even touched. I went to the bathroom and I look down and there are charcoal finger smudges on the leg of my jeans. I'm so marsupialed. Well I guess I'll wash them as a last resort. If they get fucked up I'm gonna find you and kill you.
inlove.gif

Be warned, I washed them on cold/cold and hang-dried them. I'm too scared to use any heat or machine-dry them.

oneblood

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
kodiak has come a long way
Yes, it's remarkable what mindless adherence to the advice dispensed here can do.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
rick owens
cloak
uniqlo
drkshdw
rick owens

photo-1097.jpg

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Is it a secondary school or high school?
It's an industry high school.

Originally Posted by Doctor
You're becoming one of my favourite WAYWTers... I'm always impressed. I take inspiration from fits like this.

Love the pattern and colour of the suit. Can I ask what it is/who made it? One button, angled pockets... Nice details.

Thanks, it's my design. I wanted a peak lapel with a SB suit, felt two buttons made it look weird, and felt that hacking pockets would balance out the lapels. It's bespoke, and originally the fabric didn't sit well but I think its mostly fine now.

Originally Posted by constant struggle
something about the combo of aeglus's shirt collar and jacket collar is not sitting right with me...

shirt collar is sitting kind of 'above' the jacket collar?...

You're sort of right. Collar is too small. ******** up on my first order of shirts and used a casual shirt as a base. I need to get a new batch now anyways because chest/arms are getting too tight. Can't decide on the collar style yet though.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rosenberg
what kind of dickies are those? never seen any like that

they are basic cotton duck carpenter jeans, i think wal-mart sells them for 17.98 ish.

paired w/ a dickies 'chambray' and the athletic works new balance knock-offs and you've got bobo steeze for 50 bucks.

JO3B

Reaction score
it was cool today so i think i'm out of hibernation every now and again.
33m5ysi.jpg
sorry for the horribly washed out picture, not so much for the usual stink face

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ looks good JO3B. wwm jacket is nice. I have it in navy but I think the blackwatch was the best colorway.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
More info on the bag please. Something with a strap that big has got to be cool right?

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by that girl
shoes: wallabees (ftw)
jeans: ksubi
tops: stripey gap sweater, rag & bone mini mac trench
hat: eugenia kim
bag: balenciaga

balloon: from my belated bday celebration
biggrin.gif

i've been channeling grungey little boys lately, and i kinda dig it. jeans are grey; bag, trench & sweater stripes are all navy ... i need a camera lol

- Did you get my cup-cake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads