• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
The bootcut on those jeans is absolutely horrible.

I chose to focus on just one thing and that was it.

i swear it's the picture, i noticed they looked odd as well

here they are:
img55437672.jpg

rusholme

Reaction score
i love you and tagut for repeatedly posting despite feedback, but do you both go to the same hairdresser or what?

also your eyebrows are thinner than mine (and i am a girl)

all in all kudos to you if you are happy

skunkworks

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
Just found the Stats feature on photobucket - shows how many times your photos have been viewed and from what sites.

The vast majority of the views come from SF (obviously), but it also showed that one of my pictures was getting hits from twoplustwo (where i'm also a member). Guy there posts my picture and says "Just to be clear, I have no desire to ever look like this douchebag." LOL

(you guys that backed me up are sweethearts, btw)

hahahahahaha

Trying to take clothes discussion to 2+2 just might be worse than bringing poker discussion to here. You'll have to forgive that guy, he has a ****** attitude. I almost regret helping him in that thread and I'm pretty much done with offering advice.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
There is a way to do something like what you do with a little bit of subtlety, is what I was saying. If you want to be loud and tacky, if that's your taste, then more power to you, I guess. It just reminds me of people who dress flagrantly goth in the suburbs as a cry for attention. I don't want to be a dick but there's no way I can find to say it that doesn't sound dickish to me.

DECEMBER

Reaction score
Photo201.jpg
this actually looks less feminine than the other pics. I'm guessing maybe because it shows more masculine facial features. I feel that guys should manage their eyebrows too, but only trim it (search google on how to trim your eyebrows). Do not alter the shape of them. Another thing is I think you may want to experiment with different hair styles. This hairstyle really makes you look like a girl.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
I seriously don't care about getting attention. If I look in the mirror and feel happy and comfortable, then I'm good. We all have our own reasons for our own styles. Some do it for others, some do it for themselves. I do this for myself.

Yes, I can do it with subtlety, and sometimes I do, depending on my mood. For now, I'm happy with this.

e: i got that haircut today and i love it

Lachy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bluemagic
Haha, A+ work there.

Originally Posted by tigerFormula
HAHAHA Lachy, that is great. You do PG almost as good as PG does PG. Those skulls look nice. I will probably end up getting a pair of those.

Originally Posted by robbie
lachy, great stuff. i'd wear different shoes, but only because i don't like cp's personally. all in all solid fit... which makes me want the white navy red FP shirt more than i already did

robbie

Originally Posted by RCG Tiburon
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Thanks guys. I felt like having a bit of fun with it. The posting style maybe very close to PG, but the outfit has a long way to go.

I know the fit is nothing special, just an every day look, and it was what I was wearing. Those polos could fit a bit closer around the body, especially considering how snug the top and arms are.

Originally Posted by zissou
Nice A3, Lachy. I have the low-budget version called the Rabbit. Still a fun car.

I love my A3. We don't have the Rabbit here.

Originally Posted by Uncontrol
also digging the phatty satire posts

Is not satire, is tribute!

Ok, can you all stop feeding Uncontrol? 2 pages of this ****, just today. His outfits and look are horrendous. When did StyleForum become so understanding and nice? There's doing your own thing, and theres looking good doing it. Uncontrol is failing on that second part. He's happy with his "style", cool, so are all the bros in Ed Hardy, they still look like ****!

Maybe Uncontrol and Mr. Spiffy (over in MC) can get their own subforums, in DT.

I miss the Rye Ratings(TM).

/rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads