• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musselma

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
denimbar sells apc. You just have to call and phone order. Not sure of their stock reamining but i bought a pair of new cures in 30 last week
*shrug* I've never called in an order, and I don't have a brick and mortar store anywhere near me
frown.gif
I just saw that the website didn't sell them so I assumed
smile.gif
Learn something new on here every day!

jamoo

Reaction score
Looking for a new hoodie to replace one similar to this:

http://www.lululemon.com/products/me...ooldown_hoodie

I know it's far from high fashion, but I got it a few years ago when I was kind of fat. Looking for something thick, comfortable, well built. Need something warm to deal with 6 months of winter. Budget of ~$100 or slightly higher.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
Whats the general consensus on Academi Denim?
Its from the same folks as Good Society and Sling & Stones, so I'd imagine its pretty good for the price. Haven't seen them in person though. The only cut out there doesn't look so great, IMO. Supposedly there will be a bunch of new stuff from them coming around august (slim fit white selvage, left hand twill, black wax, etc...) This is a good thread over at sufu about them: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/showthread.php?t=44358

thirdman

Reaction score
Hi,

Someone on the MC forum posted a link to Hickey Style coats that are on sale right now. I imagine they aren't worth full price, but since I've been looking for a slim, shorter light grey coat I'm thinking about this one: http://www.hickeystyle.com/website/p...6&dept_id=3001

However, they're down to sizes 40 and up and I'd usually take a 38. I've emailed them about getting a measurement, but thought I'd ask here too (especially since it's on sale and so wouldn't be returnable). Does anyone have or has anyone tried on one of these coats, in any color? If so, do they run large/small/true to size? And what's the quality/cut like?

Thanks!

rkusmant

Reaction score
Hi,

I just started getting into premium jeans about 2 months ago, the challenge is to find a good jeans for my size, I normally wear 42X34 or 42/36 depending on the brand. Evisu has good fit for me, I have LRG jeans that's cut a bit slim.

Do you have any recommendation for good jeans with that size? I don't want to have jeans that make me look even bigger (I'm 6"3, 250lb).

Thanks

buttonman

Reaction score
a couple of newb questions again

is the average joe cut comparable to apc rescues?

and has anyone been to azaleas lately? i'm wondering if they have some average joes and ns' in stock

scdeacon

Reaction score
I have big feet (US size 15) and wanted to get either some chelsea boots or desert boots. The local menswear store said they could order a pair of Allen Edmonds chelsea boots for me, but they cost $350. I'd like to spend less. Any ideas?

Say

Reaction score
I'm looking for a pair of 5ep Straight Down in Raw.

I've tried some online sites, but I'm not having any luck.
I've also checked with bloomingdales, same results.

Anyone have an idea where I can find them?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looks legit. Scammers aren't going to pay the big price tag for that silly Scan Alert logo on the bottom of their pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads