• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

scurvyfreedman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That is :worship2:

So happy it's going to happen.

Great find from a character that nobody would know.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Almost surprised they let him post that

Anyone who recognizes the actress's name is going to be like "wtf, isn't she dead? Why is she filming?" but maybe that's ok because anyone who closely follows filming progress and hadn't read the books should know that they might get glimpses at the future.

Gotta be Lady Stoneheart though...and I guess they will have her killing Black Walder instead of whichever others she killed before.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

Almost surprised they let him post that

Anyone who recognizes the actress's name is going to be like "wtf, isn't she dead? Why is she filming?" but maybe that's ok because anyone who closely follows filming progress and hadn't read the books should know that they might get glimpses at the future.

Gotta be Lady Stoneheart though...and I guess they will have her killing Black Walder instead of whichever others she killed before.

Also not impossible that a flashback/memory scene is being filmed. But I mean that generally - having read the books, I get what you guys are referencing here.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also not impossible that a flashback/memory scene is being filmed. But I mean that generally - having read the books, I get what you guys are referencing here.
Especially since they're filming in winter- any flashbacks would probably be in summer or fall. Been a long time since the last winter.

Looks like Lady Stoneheart is coming.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Really? Damn.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There is barely ANY stoneheart in the books at all anyways (so far). After I finished them I was like "WTF?" Because of so much hype over people wanting to see a character that appeared exactly once (or twice if you count the epilogue).

scurvyfreedman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There is barely ANY stoneheart in the books at all anyways (so far). After I finished them I was like "WTF?" Because of so much hype over people wanting to see a character that appeared exactly once (or twice if you count the epilogue).

It's not that simple. It's not just her appearances or lack thereof. It's about major character arcs. Granted, they destroyed Catelyn in the second seasons when they made her the stereotypical mother character reversing her dialog with Robb. In the books Robb wants her to return to Bran and Rickon and she insists that her role is with him at his war council. Somehow they decided to make her a weak character and him the kid who knows best. Blergh. Then where they took her Jon Snow storyline was vomit inducing. She made a huge mistake (as cool as it was) kidnapping Tyrion, but she was not a weak character so wedded to her maternal instinct as they portrayed her in the show. She was so much more than that.

And, now on to Lady Stoneheart. It was foreshadowed in ACoK. She's dining with Brienne at Riverrun and when she recounts the deaths of Bran and Rickon (another critical detail that they changed on the show for no reason - but again weakened Catelyn's character by changing her motivation for freeing Jaime - she remarks that since Ned's death her heart had turned to stone and all she could think of was revenge.

She appeared another time. It's critical to Arya's plot. Nymeria pulls a dead Catelyn from the river and protects her from the other wolves. Then, the Brotherhood without Banners arrives and drives off Nymeria. Arya later has more wolf dreams. It's important that she has the ability to warg and especially important that she is able to confirm her mother's death.

Lady Stoneheart puts Brienne between two oaths. It puts her in a similar position to the Kingslayer in that she either has to kill Jaime or Lady Stoneheart in all likelihood.

When the Freys enter Riverrun Tom 'o' Sevenstrings the Bard from the Brotherhood is with them. He's going to allow the Brotherhood and likely Lady Stoneheart to enter Riverrun and kill them from within. It's a parallel to the Ghost of Winterfell.

Lord Emmon Frey to his wife Gemma Lannister "Riverrun is mine, and no man shall ever take it from me." Taken quite literally, it means a woman will.

Last edited:

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't even care about this show anymore, I'd just like to see more nekked Sahara Knite.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not really. My fave Appreciation babe is Ava Devine and she's a total skank. I love her enthusiasm.

And yeah, I've seen a few of her vids. Not bad.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads