• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

SumDude

Reaction score
NO8.jpg

jellyroller

Reaction score
These are selling fast now at this price, don't wait too long....

@Afinepairofshoes , I hope this isn't impolite of me to ask, but do you have any new Tricker's collaborations in the works? If so, when will the next batch be available? You have a lovely selection but unfortunately mostly sold out in my size.

ppk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Afinepairofshoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Afinepairofshoes , I hope this isn't impolite of me to ask, but do you have any new Tricker's collaborations in the works? If so, when will the next batch be available? You have a lovely selection but unfortunately mostly sold out in my size.
Hi, firstly we want to thank you for your excellent support for our company. We always have something in the works with Trickers, great company doing great things! We have a couple of interesting make ups due in the next month or so, then planning for AW24 with some great news leathers etc thanks again!

jellyroller

Reaction score
Hi, firstly we want to thank you for your excellent support for our company. We always have something in the works with Trickers, great company doing great things! We have a couple of interesting make ups due in the next month or so, then planning for AW24 with some great news leathers etc thanks again!

Looking forward to it!!!

Fenners81

Reaction score
Just bought these and love the reverse kudu suede but the moreflex sole just offends me for some reason. Anyone willing to offer a view of them? I got them for an absolute steal NIB off vinted so shifting them on or having a resole are options.

1708926341555.png

Mr_Spud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just bought these and love the reverse kudu suede but the moreflex sole just offends me for some reason. Anyone willing to offer a view of them? I got them for an absolute steal NIB off vinted so shifting them on or having a resole are options.

View attachment 2138807
But why? Great summer shoe and the sole will look better with a bit of use. My favourite Tricker’s are the ones I have on softer Vibram soles.

Fenners81

Reaction score
But why? Great summer shoe and the sole will look better with a bit of use. My favourite Tricker’s are the ones I have on softer Vibram soles.
Yeah I got them for the summer as a sneaker alternative. I'm not sure exactly why, I guess the sole colour is a bit of a put off but like you say, it'll darken in no time. After they've worn down I could always go for something a little more traditional on the resole.

Mr_Spud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep. That particular variant of the Vibram looks too damn ‘new’ when you first get it. I had the same impression when first got myself a pair of peanut kudu chukkas but damn that pair has become a favourite now.

IMG_1846.jpeg

IMG_2605.jpeg

Yeah I got them for the summer as a sneaker alternative. I'm not sure exactly why, I guess the sole colour is a bit of a put off but like you say, it'll darken in no time. After they've worn down I could always go for something a little more traditional on the resole.
Vibram

Angel91

Reaction score
I got them too some time ago very discounted from eBay, but the size was way off… very odd, never had problem with trickers, maybe the sole made a difference. Anyway, they’re casual shoes, just wear it like that

Fenners81

Reaction score
Yep. That particular variant of the Vibram looks too damn ‘new’ when you first get it. I had the same impression when first got myself a pair of peanut kudu chukkas but damn that pair has become a favourite now.

View attachment 2138921

View attachment 2138923

Vibram
Wow, I can't believe how much the suede itself has changed. Appears to have gone from brown to grey.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bn1966a