• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NFL 2016-17 Thread

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I take back all the good things I said about the Falcons. What a pathetic team they are. Some of those turnovers were just awful. And one of those riduculous bounce around a few times before we catch the ball catches was highlighted on SC's top 10 of the week I was like... dude, that was just bad football.

Mike Smith is not the coach the Falcons need .

archibaldleach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I take back all the good things I said about the Falcons. What a pathetic team they are. Some of those turnovers were just awful. And one of those riduculous bounce around a few times before we catch the ball catches was highlighted on SC's top 10 of the week I was like... dude, that was just bad football.

Mike Smith is not the coach the Falcons need .

I'll bet Mike Smith wishes he took those 3 easy points before halftime now too.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If it weren't for lots of very dubious calls from the referees, the Falcons would not even have beaten the St. Louis Rams and that is a fact.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-felony-weapons-charges-from-june-2012-party/

Aldon Smith faces felony weapons charges from June 2012 party

Posted by Mike Florio on October 9, 2013, 2:52 PM EDT
Aldon Smith
AP
Aldon Smith’s legal problems just got a lot worse.

Already facing fresh DUI charges along with a lawsuit arising from an alleged shooting that occurred at his house in June 2012, Smith now faces criminal charges relating to the shooting.

According to NBCBayArea.com, prosecutors in Santa Clara County have filed three felony charges for possession of assault weapons against Smith.

Smith was stabbed at the party. He and former 49ers tight end Delanie Walker have been named in the two lawsuits filed by alleged victims of the shooting. They are not accused in the civil lawsuits of firing the shots, but of instigating the shootings.

Smith remains on indefinite leave from the 49ers, more than two weeks after entering in-patient rehab for substance abuse.

:facepalm:

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Brandon Marshall was threatened with ejection if he wore green cleats in support of mental health awareness week. Later, the NFL backpedaled and said he would just be fined.

This is a touchy subject but the whole Susan G. brand of "awareness" is really grating and the NFLs pimping of it even worse.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm glad they did away with the pink flags. It blended in too much with the pink towels and I couldn't tell if there was a penalty or someone's towel just fell out.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
did not hear about that with marshall. that sounds really lame to me not to let him show his support of a cause in that way.

archibaldleach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder how many turnovers Eli Manning and Jay Cutler will combine for tonight. I'm going to guess 5.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i would say 3 each.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads