• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NFL 2011/2012 Discussion

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I doubt it. He may well have had mono a few months back, but if that's all it is, why not just come out and say it?

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I doubt it. He may well have had mono a few months back, but if that's all it is, why not just come out and say it?

Screened for cancer. But he says the test was negative

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^All in all, great news. Still a bit concerned that they don't seem to know what the problem was, but at least all the tests were negative.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dream Team? LOL.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Run a 4.2 or benchpress 450 and boom Al Davis will come knocking. I'm looking forward to this season. The Saints had a really nice off season. The Lions is my 2nd team, hopefully Stafford can stay healthy.

Last edited:

yjeezle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Run a 4.2 or benchpress 450 and boom Al Davis will come knocking. I'm looking forward to this season. The Saints had a really nice off season. The Lions is my 2nd team, hopefully Stafford can stay healthy.

agreed... i can't wait to see the eagles though... despite being a cowboys fan.

i'm just excited man! it's been waaay too long!

(also i hope my man colt mccoy tears it up!)

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

As I have no particular interest in football, I just dropped in to say that I'm looking forward to another loosing season for the Miami Dolphins. I'm quite sure that Reggie Bush will be the answer to all their problems.

Well they also signed Larry Johnson too, just in case he isn't. How can they fail?! :rolleyes:

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL Eagles. Giving Vick $100 million after one good season. There's a reason you've never won a Super Bowl.

phreak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well this sucks. Peyton is out so you can basically disregard anything in the OP. And the docs/Colts have no idea when he will be back :/

Indy will likely lose as many games as PM misses and they will (probably) only be favored against Cinci and Carolina. I hope I'm wrong with this prediction but my interest in this 2011 season just went way down haha

*EDIT* Yea, his season is done. **** this

Last edited:

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Well this sucks. Peyton is out so you can basically disregard anything in the OP. And the docs/Colts have no idea when he will be back :/

Indy will likely lose as many games as PM misses and they will (probably) only be favored against Cinci and Carolina. I hope I'm wrong with this prediction but my interest in this 2011 season just went way down haha

If the Texans don't win the division this year, then they're never going to win anything.

phreak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If the Texans don't win the division this year, then they're never going to win anything.

They are def the favorites at this point. And Jax just cut their starting QB less than a week before the season starts. lol dumbasses how marsupialed can you be?? haha

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

They are def the favorites at this point. And Jax just cut their starting QB less than a week before the season starts. lol dumbasses how marsupialed can you be?? haha

I know barring some freak injury to Schaub, AJ, Mario or more antiawesomeness from Foster.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm really stoked about tomorrow game. It should be a really good one.
GEAUX SAINTS ..WHODAT!

EDIT : Almost forgot about my other team. GO LIONS :D

This year QB class is pretty good. So maybe the Colts can finally land a solid backup and QB of the future. With the new rookie scale, you don't have to worry about sitting a top 5 player on the bench.

Yeah if the Texans don't win the division this year, I don't know what to said. Everything is all line up for them. Plus I truly believe Wade Philip is the missing piece for them. Just like with Greg Williams for the Saints circa 2009.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads