• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Nudies after 6 months

brohymn

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sazon
Great fades even if they are fake. i love when people get pissed in these threads. Hopefully someone will get pissed at my posting here and tell me to F-off.
**** off i am piss

Chris Benson

Reaction score
By pinched he means you took the creases, pinched them together and maybe used an abrasive material like sandpaper to accelerate the fades on them. Now I remain neutral on this because I honestly don't care. But I'm willing to bet the guys freaking out about "that can't be 6mo" or whatever else probably sit at a desk 3/4 of the day and take a year to see the same kind of wear on their jeans.
I see, well when the jeans are new and have that really stiff amour feeling I am guilty of sort of working in the creases, not by pinching however. Just sort of flexing my muscles and binding them. Sitting at your desk and not doing anything physical certainly won't fade the jeans very quickly. This past weekend I help build a dock (on my knees alot).

All I know is I wore those jeans when I went out on a date a couple weeks ago and the gal I went out with couldn't take her eyes off the jeans and commented a couple times at how good they looked. People's opinion here really doesn't matter that much to me, compared to a cute young gal who kept admiring my body from the waist down. ;-)

On a side note, on our second date we went made a quick stop at the store where I bought the Nudie jeans and she was so impressed with the quality of denim, she was going to go back and pick up a pair of jeans herself. She also gave me a new nickname, "Nudie Boy".

Suicmez

Reaction score
Girls only like Nudies because of the Assvertising.. and the fact that Zac Efron has been photographed wearing them. I think quality of the denim to her meant the price tag.. most people believe price is reflective of quality though.. so who can blame them Also, that nickname is pretty lame.. this girl sounds dumb.

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chris Benson
I see, well when the jeans are new and have that really stiff amour feeling I am guilty of sort of working in the creases, not by pinching however. Just sort of flexing my muscles and binding them. Sitting at your desk and not doing anything physical certainly won't fade the jeans very quickly. This past weekend I help build a dock (on my knees alot).

All I know is I wore those jeans when I went out on a date a couple weeks ago and the gal I went out with couldn't take her eyes off the jeans and commented a couple times at how good they looked. People's opinion here really doesn't matter that much to me, compared to a cute young gal who kept admiring my body from the waist down. ;-)

On a side note, on our second date we went made a quick stop at the store where I bought the Nudie jeans and she was so impressed with the quality of denim, she was going to go back and pick up a pair of jeans herself. She also gave me a new nickname, "Nudie Boy".

Aren't you cool Nudie boy.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
This is the sort of **** you should keep to yourself.

TDV

Reaction score
mods need to change his handle from Chris Benson to Nudie Boy!

I don't think he was sanding his jeans they do look heavily worn but w/e.

OPTiK

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Suicmez
Girls only like Nudies because of the Assvertising.. and the fact that Zac Efron has been photographed wearing them.

I like my nudies less now.. lame

Chris Benson

Reaction score
and the fact that Zac Efron has been photographed wearing them.
Is that the guy who is in those High School movies? I'm not really up on who the junior high girls think is cute.

The girl I went out with has never heard of Nudie or even what raw demin is. I had to explain how the jeans got to looking the way they did and what raw demin. I never said anything about brand until we went to actual store and showed her the jeans I bought last time. So, to say that she was impressed by what brand of jeans I was wearing is completely false.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Something similar happened with me on my date (to become my wife) only she gave me the nickname "Levis Boy." Didn't quite have the same ring. Probably why it didn't stick.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you'd probably get along well with my good friend calvin klein
martymcfly.jpg

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Considering this guy started a thread asking about sanding jeans I'm saying he did.
Just a simple poll, Wondering how many out there artificially fade their raw denim jeans by using sand paper, rolling in the sand, using other abrasives to get a jump on getting the fading started. Or do you simply wear the heck out of the jeans and allow them to naturally fade?

blackdarkeye

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tigerFormula
Considering this guy started a thread asking about sanding jeans I'm saying he did.

so what? they still look better than 95% of the jeans posted here.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads