• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Michael J Krell is a badass

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i have to say that it was nice seeing the prices for the Krell pieces. i was expecting APC/Engineered Garments type pricing ($150 hoodies, $400 jackets) and was pleasantly surprised when i saw the $50 hoodies and $200 jackets. currently debating on which jacket to get.

-Jeff

denning

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Michael, are the cuffs always contrast on the jacket? I love the jacket, I'm just not crazy about the contrasting cuffs.

in progress

Reaction score
has anyone taken pictures of their other michael j krell stuff on?

specifically, i am interested in seeing the other 2 jackets being worn, but i'm also interested in looking at pictures of the knits being worn.

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can post pictures of fashion show we recently had. Now all the models are size small or medium, but they were all different body types. I'd say 5'7 to 6'2. I still have to pick up the pictures, but when I do, I will post some online...

Regards,
Michael

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see one of those jackets on a guy build more like me...5'6", 160lbs

mass

Reaction score
i'd be reeaaally interested in seeing your take on a military jacket!

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love the jacket. Will get around to ordering one soon. MJK, do you ship to Canada, and if so, how much is shipping and who do you ship with?

raley

Reaction score
Originally Posted by denning
Michael, are the cuffs always contrast on the jacket? I love the jacket, I'm just not crazy about the contrasting cuffs.

I wasn't sure about this feature too, but now that I have mine I REALLY like this part of it, makes the jacket unique as I don't see too many other people wearing it like that (it is a cotton sweatshirt type fabric on the cuffs as well).

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by raley
I wasn't sure about this feature too, but now that I have mine I REALLY like this part of it, makes the jacket unique as I don't see too many other people wearing it like that (it is a cotton sweatshirt type fabric on the cuffs as well).
Same here... I left it up to Michael to figure out what the contrast would be. I only specified that it be dark. Black looks great.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
who, we need some detailed shots of the jacket holmes.

raley

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mass
i'd be reeaaally interested in seeing your take on a military jacket!

I would like to see something heavier like a duffel/m65. All these brands are coming out with stuff in the 350-600$ price range that are good, but if something comes out that costs less than that but is similar quality (like with the jackets that are being offered) I'm sure there will be a lot of interest.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zappa