• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Michael J Krell is a badass

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
I ordered a jacket similar to the one he was wearing on the WAYWN thread and it got in the other day. My first reaction was that I'd never seen anything made like it before and then once I put it on, I knew I had never owned anything fit me that perfectly before. I was in a hurry today for an early date so only snapped a quick pic that didn't come out that well but I plan an outdoor shot tomorrow along with closeups of the jacket. Anyway, I'll update this tomorrow morning with pics but I promised him yesterday I'd post in his praise. I now have the best jacket I've ever owned/will own...unless of course I buy another off him. Edit: Here's a bit Rye GB-inspired Photoshop fun.
cimg0327hu5.jpg
cimg0328qq7.jpg
cimg0329ne5.jpg
cimg0333bn0.jpg
Thumbnails of the jacket:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Then why the hell didn't you post this thread tomorrow dork. Jk, I want to see pics.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to say that Michael stuff is extremely well made. It is made by him, his partner, and one other person, in house, and the construction is definitely the same as in jackets double the price (construction is about the same as APC, maybe a little better. Material quality is similar. However, because Michael does direct orders, he can keep his prices down. I have one of his jackets (um the corded twill jacket with the porthole pockets), and it is definitely well made.

pg34

Reaction score
I can't wait till mine arrives. I had it custom made with a riri zipper
bigstar[1].gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Can you guys post the old pics, I can't find them nor do I feel like searching anymore.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
While I don't dislike Michael's S/S stuff on his site, S/S collections rarely interest me anywhere near as much as F/W stuff. I wish he'd post some of his heavier work.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Can I get that in black and how much?

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would love to see it on you guys. Just so everyone knows we do have a the beginnings of an online store at www.michaeljkrellshop.com. All styleforum members receive a 20% discount with the coupon code styleforum. We don't have the two jackets that everyone seems to be interested in, so if you are interested, just email me directly.

Colby & I don't particularly like S/S either. Things have been crazy for the both of us these last few months, so we haven't made as many new pieces as we would have wished. We are also still finding our way around the fabric world, and we now have more fabrics to work with. We have a couple of heavier weight jackets at our online store.

JET, here is the original post.

http://styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=9693&page=102

Thanks again guys for all the kind words.

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Beat me to it Whodini
smile.gif

Yes, you can order one in black. It is $129 - 20% styleforum discount plus shipping.

Just PM me to confirm the order along with your jacket size and other basics measurements like your weight, height & sleeve length. A 36 jacket size would correspond to our small and so on...

Michael

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that jacket looks hot
i might have to buy one for myself...once i get some more cash and yes michael j krell is a badass

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Mike you got mail, your response may have bounced back. People have been telling me they're getting a mailbox full message.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member