• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Memorial Day sale

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yes....EG scarf. it's on your site.

nevermind I got her something else today anyway.

Blog Marley

Reaction score
for reference purposes 40" chest should have been a M in the control shirt right? (i know its sold out)
censored.gif

are the RRL chinos still 185 retail and any chance I could get pix? Also how much are the madras shorts?

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jhoo04
Hey Mauro,

Tried placing an order to Canada but it kept giving me an error message??? Can we not order to Canada? I mean come on we're Canadian, that means we're nice.

Thanks.

Jonathan

I have three times; the international shipping is quoted on the site.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
jhoo- are you typing in all the correct info? I ship all over and we have never had a problem.
You may always call the store or paypal me at [email protected]
Best,
mauro

blog - I will PM you what we have left!

To Sir with Love

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
to sir with love- sorry. I still think if ansd jeans stretch or not it measuring 2 inches smaller than tagged is running small. Given your jeans have strertched and still aren't a 36 your are good to go. You would not be able to fit into the 34.
What I suggest is a trip to the tailor. have them take in the waist to your desired lenght don't get them to tight. It's not a fitted jean.
I hope this helps.
Best,
mauro

Originally Posted by joel_954
The good thing is that you can have the tailor take them in. If you had the smaller size I'm not sure if the tailor would be able to let them out, like they can with dress pants. I've had jeans taken in before. It's not a big deal if the tailor is experienced. to sir, with love - you'll probably be quite pleased with them after you get them back from the tailor, if you go that route.

I guess I just feel like the jeans I received are closer to a 36 than a 34 after a couple wears, but I can see your point too. If Mauro says the 34s would be too small, then I will take his word on that. I was only hoping they might fit me better. I may end up taking this pair to the tailor as you guys suggest. I'm going to have my dad try them on first (he's a little bigger than I am).

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the 42's where like 32's
frown.gif

your tailor won't ******* up and you will be happy. I am sorry your jeans were as snug as you wanted them. This jean again isn't suppose to be snug.
best,
mauro

joel- I dont mind at all. I think the dress is very pretty and I love me some Gina.

Naked and famous here is what we have left
indigo selvage-31 and 32
lightweight indigo selvage-28,33,34, and 36

Slim guy dry black-28,29,32, and 34
skinny guy natural indigo revivial-28,30,31,33,34

skinny guy-silk denim -33

if you are tiny as **** I have two pair of EG summer weight chino's in 28 you need a natural waist of 27 or 26 for these bad boys

Best,
mauro

dv3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this is a re-post from the official affiliate thread:

what sizes do you have left in the boot co shoes? im not sure my exact size but likely 11 or 12 (EU 44)

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the sale is over!
I have MiJ arriving and some transition Rag and bone. I speak with simon spurr this week and might get some of his shirts which are AMAZING and price like band.
Thank you for all the support!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
everything , except for what you put on your feet

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads