• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shady_2001

Reaction score
ccp leathers are so thick they are stiff
i would suspect that they are extremely difficult to pull off because they really define your frame for you, unless they are a perfect fit, you have the right kind of body

as you can see, although this guy does a good job with the fit, it's still very...pronounced.

as said they can also be thick and soft

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I have never seen anyone well and truly really pull off CCP and look remotely appealing, besides Brad Pitt, Jude Law, and the black guy from Atelier. Oh, and still from sufu, but he quit clothes.

malakas

Reaction score

I have never seen anyone well and truly really pull off CCP and look remotely appealing, besides Brad Pitt, Jude Law, and the black guy from Atelier. Oh, and still from sufu, but he quit clothes.

one doesnt pull off ccp, ccp decides if it wants to pull off you, ok

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Anybody who has sent six thousand dollars to CCP for a leather jacket is pulling CCP off until he jizzes all over his shoes and sells those on for an additional $2,000.

MoreFire

Reaction score
Actually that fit pic does not do the jacket justice or it doesnt fit properly at SA.
I tried it on in flesh when I visited Darklands and I can truely say, I've never worn any jacket which fit me better. It was a bummer to put on / off and kind of uncomfortable to try on, but when I had it on I suddenly was able to move in it. And it sure looked great. Too bad there is sth like a price tag.

malakas

Reaction score
pre wash
TU0tn.jpg

post wash
YxQlS.jpg

decided to submerge this jacket in warm water for 15 minutes, threw it washing machine on spin cycle to get rid of excess water for 3 minutes, then hung it out to dry, as i wanted it to shrink a little, plus lose its sheen

results are exactly what i wanted, it shrunk a little, especially in the body, plus it now looks like a deep matte black

and yeh, my zipper is undone

Last edited:

swooc

Reaction score
there was a dude in sz from china i think who pulled the ccp overlock (one of the older versions). i'll try and dig the pic out of my comp later.

malakas

Reaction score

Do you get body and sleeve length shrinkage too?

probably shrinked half a size, and stretched a little out after wearing it while damp

i found the jacket a little boxy due to the armholes not being as high as i wanted them to be, which btw was my fault

i just wanted the body to shrink a little, which it obviously has

a friend recently asked me to wash their jacket as they were hoping it would shrink everywhere except the arms, which they felt was a little short

before hanging it up to dry i stretched out the sleeves and added half an inch...jacket shrunk half a size

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads