• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kirby Allison: Affiliate thread

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Has anyone used the shoe services at Hanger Project? Any comparisons to other places for resoling, toe taps, or polishing?
Just trying again.

FONlx

Reaction score
does anyone know if HP Hangers are still available in the EU or they can only be ordered from the US? valmour.com in France had them but they do not seem to re-stock them anymore.

I asked a similar question for other items on February the 5th.. still no answer..

duffyfluffy123

Reaction score
If anyone in Europe intrested in Hanger project hangers, Patine.pl is having 30% off on them as they are being discontinued. Most sizes where available in nautral colour not sure on the other one.

ixk

Reaction score
does anyone know if HP Hangers are still available in the EU or they can only be ordered from the US? valmour.com in France had them but they do not seem to re-stock them anymore.

Valmour seemingly had quality issues and are now looking at other suppliers.

Devis4u

Reaction score
I'm generally a fan of the hanger project, but while viewing the current sale I noticed they had actually increased the price of some services to offset the sale. I'm sure they hoped nobody would notice, and while he's perfectly in the right to do so, others should be wary as how good of a "deal" they're really getting during the sale. The patina service, for example, increased from $115-$135. Personally, I view such acts as distasteful at best.

Rewiag

Reaction score
I'm generally a fan of the hanger project, but while viewing the current sale I noticed they had actually increased the price of some services to offset the sale. I'm sure they hoped nobody would notice, and while he's perfectly in the right to do so, others should be wary as how good of a "deal" they're really getting during the sale. The patina service, for example, increased from $115-$135. Personally, I view such acts as distasteful at best.

well, you will need to wait to see if the price returns to the previous number after the sale. If yes, then you are right, if not, then there is no issue with it. In the later case they just increased their prices naturally, and not for the sake of misleading you with the sale.

Last edited:

Devis4u

Reaction score
well, you will need to wait to see if the price return to the previous number after the sale. If yes, than you are right, if not, than there is no issue with it. In the later case they just increased their prices naturally, and not for the sake of misleading you with the sale.

Ofcourse, but it's quite the coincidence it took place as soon the sale did. Like I said, he's within his rights to do so as a business owner. And depending on whether the price returns to normal, how tasteful it is is another matter

johng70

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone else involved in the Hanger Project / Carmina GMTO for the reindeer chukkas? 4 weeks ago I contacted Hanger Project on a projected ship date and they sent an email saying the boots were supposed to ship from Spain in the next couple weeks and Hanger would notify people prior to shipping out to us. 4 weeks later and still nothing. I'm just curious if anyone has any better information.

Dizzy8108

Reaction score
Anyone else involved in the Hanger Project / Carmina GMTO for the reindeer chukkas? 4 weeks ago I contacted Hanger Project on a projected ship date and they sent an email saying the boots were supposed to ship from Spain in the next couple weeks and Hanger would notify people prior to shipping out to us. 4 weeks later and still nothing. I'm just curious if anyone has any better information.

They recently changed their website and I think it has broken a lot of their communications. I had an order that arrived minus an item and tried calling to no answer, emails bounced back and I filled out the inquiry form on their website to no response. The missing item finally showed up last week. I think they are going through a bit of growing pains at the moment.

prs14

Reaction score
Has anyone received an update or been able to get in contact with customer service? I’ve sent several emails over the past 4 weeks with zero response, and have not been able to get through their phone line. I’m getting close to doing a chargeback if I don’t hear from them soon. Thanks!

classicalthunde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received an update or been able to get in contact with customer service? I’ve sent several emails over the past 4 weeks with zero response, and have not been able to get through their phone line. I’m getting close to doing a chargeback if I don’t hear from them soon. Thanks!

I know they swapped website domains a few weeks ago, I think their CS email address might have changed as well. They should have the old one forwarded to the new one, but just in case they didnt set that up...

soto_nw

Reaction score
Just trying again.

I've sent 2 shoes to be repaired (posted one of the resoles on my instagram page), and have sent about 3 pairs for toe plates. Have to say, great work each time, and comes in within 3-4 weeks (1 week to get to them, 1-2 weeks for them to work on it, and 1 week, MAX, to get back to you).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads