• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kirby Allison: Affiliate thread

kirbya

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Gentlemen - FYI we are consolidating our UK website back into the .com. The .co.uk site is no longer active. All orders will still be fulfilled and any refunds for merchandise not available issued.

hangerproject

Reaction score
Exciting News Everyone!

Houston Meet and Greet

This October 21 from 5:00 to 7:00 pm, stop by the Hotel Granduca in the Billiards Room for drinks and conversation with Kirby Allison and Alan Flusser, author of the menswear classic Dressing the Man.

Please RSVP with the link below

Alan Flusser will also be hosting a trunk show for his Made-to-Measure and Custom services in Houston at the Hotel Granduca from October 22-23.

Don't miss this opportunity for a personal consultation with the master himself outside of New York City! To learn more about Alan Flusser's MTM and custom programs, watch Kirby Allison's personal consultation and see what he picked out for Kirby!

Made-to-Measure blazers starting at $1,495.

For more information contact: [email protected]
AlanFlusserEmail.jpeg

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
View attachment 1230701

We could not be more excited to announce our first GMTO collaboration with Spanish shoemaker TLB Mallorca. With two formal captoe oxfords and two casual Semi-Brogue oxfords, it really is a capsule that would fulfill almost any wardrobe needs. ⠀
The shoes feature a closed channel-stitched sole, high stitch density on the soles and uppers, real leather stiffeners, and are incredibly comfortable straight out of the box! These models are also exclusive to the Hanger Project.
Priced $395, they are an incredible value! Available for ordering the next two weeks and will deliver mid-October. ⠀
Which model is your favorite?⠀

View attachment 1230703 View attachment 1230704 View attachment 1230705 View attachment 1230706
I finally hooked up with these today. Surprisingly good fit, if somewhat longer toes than I am used to. Not so far off from EG 82 (E) in general alignment. Shall do some GlenKaren/Pure Polish conditioning to soften the grain.

Is this the same last as the suede? The latter looks a bit rounder in the toe than the brown grain.

wqvong

Reaction score
Is it just me or pretty horrible customer service recently. Sent several emails but I get no response.

kirbya

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is it just me or pretty horrible customer service recently. Sent several emails but I get no response.

Hey there. Sorry to hear about this. Volume has been up, so response time has dropped a bit, especially on Mondays after the weekends. DM me your ticket numbers and I’ll see what the problem is.

Murphy1443

Reaction score
Has there been any word on ship date for the 2nd TLB Mallorca GMTO? Not concerned, just curious of the status. Thanks!

FONlx

Reaction score
Gentlemen - FYI we are consolidating our UK website back into the .com. The .co.uk site is no longer active. All orders will still be fulfilled and any refunds for merchandise not available issued.

Dear Kirby, will EU costumer orders still be shipped from EU, in 2020? Have ordered in the past and was looking to make another one. Thanks.

LThomsen

Reaction score
Kirby,
I recently watched your video on hand welted Stefano bemer rtw / mto shoes. Who else is making hand welted rtw / mto shoes?
I am aware of Vass, Enzo bonafe and Antonio Meccariello.

papado

Reaction score
Kirby,
I recently watched your video on hand welted Stefano bemer rtw / mto shoes. Who else is making hand welted rtw / mto shoes?
I am aware of Vass, Enzo bonafe and Antonio Meccariello.

Saint Crispins and Zonkey Boot should be on the list as well.

Piobguy

Reaction score
What a transformation. What color cream and wax did you use on these?

Havent showed my old Chepstow any love in a long time. So this friday I cleaned them and let them dry for 2 days and gave them some Saphir Renovateur, Cream and Wax treatment.

Cleaned

After Renovateur

After Cream

And after some layers of wax

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Has anyone used the shoe services at Hanger Project? Any comparisons to other places for resoling, toe taps, or polishing?

Rewiag

Reaction score
does anyone know if HP Hangers are still available in the EU or they can only be ordered from the US? valmour.com in France had them but they do not seem to re-stock them anymore.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads