• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

San Antonio Cocktail Conference

Kent Wang tweed suit
Kent Wang linen shirt
Kent Wang Notre Dame rose window pocket square
Kent Wang Bauhaus watch
Kent Wang suede chukka boots

The suit is a VBC tweed that is now almost out of stock (just enough for two more suits). Soft shoulder.

Any word on when the new star chart pocket square is arriving?
A few weeks.

And Kent, any plans for a restock of the 3.5 inch "Flower blue white" tie?
Yes, in about three weeks.

As always, you can email [email protected] and I'll email you when things are back in stock.

Last edited:

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone

I'm contemplating between the Navy with white edge pocket square vs the powder blue with navy edge pocket square.

Thoughts on what would work well better vs another. I wear squares and jackets with khakis, jeans, slacks and etc.

Cheers

pleco

Reaction score
Can highly recommend the KW umbrellas. Mine have been serving me exceptionally well in the wet weather we're getting in the UK. They are quite light and still make a nice tight wrap considering they're stick. I prefer the standard handles over the whangee, though the latter is quite eyecatching.

PiCcolocV

Reaction score
For blue/brown blazers, the top one, for khaki/gray blazers the bottom - but that's just my personal preference. In other words... get both.
nod[1].gif

Hey everyone

I'm contemplating between the Navy with white edge pocket square vs the powder blue with navy edge pocket square.

Thoughts on what would work well better vs another. I wear squares and jackets with khakis, jeans, slacks and etc.

Cheers

Last edited:

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

San Antonio Cocktail Conference cocktail contest. I know it's a terrible faux pas to wear a vest without the jacket, but all the bartenders do it.

Kent Wang suit (fabric Gladson 102735)
Kent Wang shirt
Kent Wang green grenadine tie
Kent Wang sapphire cuff links

Earl Moro

2 oz blood orange juice
2 oz spiced rum infused with Earl Grey tea
tiki bitters
egg white

I didn't win, but I thought it was a damn good drink.
Kent, will the Blue Gingham square be restocked anytime soon? Had my eye on it for a while.
Maybe in a month.

Moloch38

Reaction score
Are you in the bar business as well? You look like you should be at Patterson House in Nashville slinging drinks like that, good work!

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone want to unburden themselves from the UrbanDaddy Kent Wang code? :D

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone want to unburden themselves from the UrbanDaddy Kent Wang code? :D

I asked first :fence:

Yes, I am always interested in the Urbandaddy code as well

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll have my fiancee take pictures when she comes home. My wedding tux came in from Kent, and it's beautiful. There are hardly any alterations to make. Kent's eye based on the trial suit is impressive. I'll definitely be ordering further suits. I'll probably only lengthen in the future.

I would probably suggest people consider a larger lapel option if you're going with the shawl. If that's an option, that is.

Hopefully someone posts roped shoulder pictures at some point. I want to see if I can cobble together a Kent Wang, saville row style suit as my next purchase (little padding, slight roping, lower button stance, good amt of waist suppression, etc).

Pictures added (kitchen is the only place with much light). I just threw it on with the other clothes I was wearing, so pardon the shirt and shoes

Last edited:

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kent, just to confirm, there's no ability to check stuff out in Houston is there? (swatches, shoes, whatever)

Flyswatter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'll have my fiancee take pictures when she comes home. My wedding tux came in from Kent, and it's beautiful. There are hardly any alterations to make. Kent's eye based on the trial suit is impressive. I'll definitely be ordering further suits. I'll probably only lengthen in the future.

I would probably suggest people consider a larger lapel option if you're going with the shawl. If that's an option, that is.

Hopefully someone posts roped shoulder pictures at some point. I want to see if I can cobble together a Kent Wang, saville row style suit as my next purchase (little padding, slight roping, lower button stance, good amt of waist suppression, etc).

Pictures added (kitchen is the only place with much light). I just threw it on with the other clothes I was wearing, so pardon the shirt and shoes

Fit looks great! I'm not a fan of the narrow, shawl lapel, though I suppose that's a matter of personal preference. :satisfied:

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fit looks great! I'm not a fan of the narrow, shawl lapel, though I suppose that's a matter of personal preference. :satisfied:

Neither am I but he's young and in love. Narrow shawls are the least of his worries too right now :p

Great tux!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads