• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hannie2

Reaction score
What size escobar should I go with? 5'11, 170 lb with larger legs and wear 33 in JE denim.

Last edited:

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

On the fence on Kake sizing, XXL on villians and dual zip. Do I size down or TTS? 

If your taller which I'm assuming you might be based on your size then I would try TTS. I went down a size but I'm 5'6 so it works well. TTS kake I was swimming in and didn't have the cropped look at all.

Epoq

Reaction score
Just for ***** and giggles I let my GF try on the JE Spring Cast 2 and honestly they fit her better than they do me --LOL (in the legs at least, the waist is way too big). Mind you, I'm 6'2 190lbs and she's 5'4 130lbs. Pretty funny though.

me

her

Last edited:

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just for ***** and giggles I let my GF try on the JE Spring Cast 2 and honestly they fit her better than they do me --LOL (in the legs at least, the waist is way too big). Mind you, I'm 6'2 190lbs and she's 5'4 130lbs. Pretty funny though. me her
Given tour muscular thighs you might be better off Sizing up. Waist will be loose but the thighs will look nicer imo

Epoq

Reaction score
Given tour muscular thighs you might be better off Sizing up. Waist will be loose but the thighs will look nicer imo
Honestly I would have to have them altered if I went any bigger than a 30". They already have an inch of room in them as is. I'm going to try to wear them in for a week and see if they don't stretch out a little more. I don't need it to be drastic to be acceptable but I want a solid little bit of extra space in the thigh and seat to feel and look comfortable. If it doesn't work out I'll just wait for a 31" and get the waist taken in I guess.

Last edited:

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Honestly I would have to have them altered if I went any bigger than a 30".  They already have an inch of room in them as is.  I'm going to try to wear them in for a week and see if they don't stretch out a little more.  I don't need it to be drastic to be acceptable but I want a solid little bit of extra space in the thigh and seat to feel and look comfortable.  If it doesn't work out I'll just wait for a 31" and get the waist taken in I guess.

I don't think it will be as drastic as you are wanting / prob need. Waist will be big for sure. You might have to wear a belt ( which happens a lot with skinny jeans for many).

jleton

Reaction score

Is the Kake still feels oversized on you compared to the villian?

Depends what color. I don't have sage but my black Kake is smaller than the grey no doubt. There's atleast a half inch difference on all the measurements. Grey fits oversized a little cropped, black fits slightly oversized and cropped.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads