• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mine should be delivered today from RG as well and I hope for the best lol

Edit: just arrived. So light and I love the fit. Sized down from Cast 2 Coast.

Last edited:

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Those look good. I tried them with my Wyatts as well, but found the leg opening flares out ever so slightly. Really bothers me, but I'm not going to taper them.

Jflo301

Reaction score
Did the cropped white denim drop on RG already? I've been checking their JE brand page almost everyday and haven't seen them or maybe I'm just tripping.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^ Those look good. I tried them with my Wyatts as well, but found the leg opening flares out ever so slightly. Really bothers me, but I'm not going to taper them.

I hear you about tapering. Wish they were a bit more tapered for sure. Overall I'm very happy with the fit and stretchy denim. Will beat the **** out of them for two seasons for sure lol

Last edited:

jleton

Reaction score
Anyone have sage terry that could post some pictures that look closest to the color in person? Can't tell if its tan or something else.

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone was interested in the distressed two pack crew shirts as I was but just a heads up that the length difference between them is very slight.

Also the Cast 2 washed shorts are awesome, definitely taking a bit of time to break in but overall very nice and comfortable for the warm weather we have been having in the Northeast.

bobby321

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone was interested in the distressed two pack crew shirts as I was but just a heads up that the length difference between them is very slight.

Also the Cast 2 washed shorts are awesome, definitely taking a bit of time to break in but overall very nice and comfortable for the warm weather we have been having in the Northeast.
Is the distressing only on the bottom of the shirt?

ZanderRosen

Reaction score
I have a handful of classic crews/mercer tees in size 2 that I'm willing to unload - would rather switch to size 1. Message me if you're interested and I can provide more info.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Why does the spring 2 look so blue on the union la website? Is this how they really look in person?
I've been a little intrigued by the real color of the Springs as well. The website gives them a very dirty and gray look, while other photos show them as more plain light blue. Would love to see some more photos of them out in the sunlight without filters.

Epoq

Reaction score
I've been a little intrigued by the real color of the Springs as well. The website gives them a very dirty and gray look, while other photos show them as more plain light blue. Would love to see some more photos of them out in the sunlight without filters.
This is what they look like in person. They really look nothing like what the JE website has. They need to turn off dem filters.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads