• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I just shipped out a return of XL Escobars because it was too big. I see Atrium aren't receiving the Grey Duo Escobars. Do you know where I can purchase them in a Large?

Revolve, if they get any returns, or Rand + Statler (but I think they sold out).

Revolve, Rand + Statler, & Concepts are the only stores that had the Grey Duo, and we were very limited. We are getting a restock but only of the Black & Grey Duo 2 (I believe)

TvVhITe

Reaction score

Revolve, if they get any returns, or Rand + Statler (but I think they sold out).

Revolve, Rand + Statler, & Concepts are the only stores that had the Grey Duo, and we were very limited. We are getting a restock but only of the Black & Grey Duo 2 (I believe)

damnnn. Thanks for the reply. I'll keep my eye on those sites for sizes

blaw95

Reaction score

Atrium will be receiving Black Hooded Villains, Black Flash, Grey Flash, Grey Riga & The black escobars & grey / black duo 2 escobars next week.

In a couple weeks they will be receiving Burgundy & Grey Villains.

By the end of this month they should have received a substantial delivery of all these products from S-XXL.

Hope that helps.

thanks for the info!

optimaasprime

Reaction score

Sheesh... 225 for the crew neck!
Yeah I couldn't pull the trigger that would be close to $270 for me to have someone buy it and ship it to me
1f626.png

iLEGEND

Reaction score
Yeah I couldn't pull the trigger that would be close to $270 for me to have someone buy it and ship it to me
1f626.png

Had it in my hand. Feels really nice. But I just couldn't do it.

Think I convinced myself on the train home to just go back and get it tomorrow though... But 225 is a bit much. I thought it was gonna be around 150.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I picked up a pair of the Escobars on a whim in size L. I take a size 29 in the denim and I'm not sure a medium would work in good conscience. Anybody getting a small must be a skinny motherfucker.

Also, for future reference: Rand + Statler returns are for store credit only.

Last edited:

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I picked up a pair of the Escobars on a whim in size L. I take a size 29 in the denim and I'm not sure a medium would work in good conscience. Anybody getting a small must be a skinny motherfucker.

Also, for future reference: Rand + Statler returns are for store credit only.

Honestly sounds big for your waist - did you try them on?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Briefly when I got back from my trip a couple days ago (arrived while I was gone). Will probably evaluate later when I get home and decide whether or not to return (ordered from JE direct).

Last edited:

SenorChang

Reaction score
Just purchased the last pair of black, size small Escobars from Revolve. The pair in their image has a white drawstring, but the one on your website is black. What should I expect to receive? Thanks a bunch!

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The ones I picked up from a local store have a white drawstring FWIW.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's kinda hard to judge the escobars based on waist size. I mean they are elastic sweats with a draw string so you've got plenty of room to play with at the waist. The issue with most of the sizing is gonna be the thighs and, even more so, the calves. Just keep that in mind when you're buying.
I got XL's and they fit perfect, but I'd usually wear an L. The L would''ve fitted better on the waist but would've been leggings on the rest of my legs.

optimaasprime

Reaction score

Just picked up the large Escobar from Revolve - I based the sizing from the info in this thread. I have a true 33" waist at 5"11 and 160lbs. Will a large be too big?
What size do you normally get sweats in, and in that size do you like them bigger? These sweats are slim.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mercydcom