• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ggss09

Reaction score
I was never stoked on the Butte Hemis color scheme, but seeing it here with the washed black sweats is fuego.

Thanks dude! I think the Butte looks a lot better in person but agree that the Washed Black LA Sweats can make any fit go off

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I think all of us can agree washed black 26 oz LA's are the goat and make any outfit (better), which is why we keep begging for more.

26 oz. will definitely come back. It's taking a little longer than we wanted, but it will happen, and not just in LA Sweatpants.

jdusett

Reaction score
Sick shots. Love the color in the first pic.
Thank you! really showcased that Mint colorway.
I love it! Great shots, my friend.
appreciate it!
looks like pusha T

nice fits. Especially the hemi
haha! I can see it a little. And yeah - hemi layers real nice over the structured wool. Had to size up on the structured because I sold out of the medium, but it still came out strong.
ID on Nikes?
just checked - the footwear was models own so i will let you know!
Amazing. Thanks for sharing!
no doubt! really appreciate the response.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you! really showcased that Mint colorway.

appreciate it!

haha! I can see it a little. And yeah - hemi layers real nice over the structured wool. Had to size up on the structured because I sold out of the medium, but it still came out strong.

just checked - the footwear was models own so i will let you know!

no doubt! really appreciate the response.

I must have missed the part where you said it was YOU. I straight up thought this was a JE catalog pic.

Well done my friend.

Deceive

Reaction score
26 oz. will definitely come back. It's taking a little longer than we wanted, but it will happen, and not just in LA Sweatpants.
Can you comment on why it has taken so long to come back? Not attacking you or the team, just genuinely curious. The 26oz LA sweatpants have been coveted since a few months after their release in 2019, definitely thought we would have more 26oz gear by now.

Lovemybed

Reaction score

I'm assuming its due to the pandemic shutting down factories, all the regulations, etc. The world was on pause for a good period of time.

Coincidently wore my replica crew today. If a hoodie in this material in the same cut came out (dropped shoulder, slightly cropped, boxy), there would be no need for any other heavyweight hoodie ever.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads