• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hi guys, been lurking for a while and was wondering if JE ever released Cast 2's without all the distressing/dirty detailing like the current denim line. The fit is absolutely perfect for me but I'm gonna hold off on buying a pair if there's a chance of them releasing a more "normal" colorway with the Cast 2 fit next season. Thanks

There were a lot of colors for season 7 cast 2. The fit was a little bit looser from the thighs down, but they still looked great. The new iteration of the cast 2 is cut slimmer. IIRC there was obsidian, canyon, raw, graphite and mica.
Here's a pic of the obsidian, canyon and raw that I own

I'm sure there will be some coming in season 9. There are still a few sizes left of the stretch mica on the JE site, and I wouldn't be surprised if they drop some on sale in the other colors in what sizes hey have left for the Black Friday sale.

Last edited:

gerg99

Reaction score
was hoping to justify a big purchase on that black paneled flight jacket or the kemply coat using the 25%, but i think i'm just gonna go for some tees and maybe a hoodie. either a raw edge or a flash dual zip in black if they got my size. def wanna wait to see what old stuff they bring back and put on sale. gotta be smart and start saving for christmas spending hahah

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got the turtleneck and the richard. hopefully they are worth it after the discount as they were way too high at retail

i have been waiting for a restock in the strech black obsidians but they never came. only white micas keep coming but i already have the skittles.

maybe ill just suck it up and go for those sashiko panels in black. really wanted raw ones though :(

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First, shout out to @nsubrmnn for sharing his friend's VIP code. It really helped me out a lot because I was able to get a ton of stuff I was holding out for until a sale. I picked up 4 tees, Boucle Sweats, Sashiko Denim, Plumas, Cropped Trousers, Maroon Kake, and an Oak Mercer Half Zip. Was tempted to grab the Alpine SRD Jacket, but I already have it in Slate and figured I don't need two of the same jacket. Anything else I would've picked up was sold out in my size like the Combat boots, or the White float knit. Still feel like I came up hard with this sale. Will share info on anything anybody was on the fence about once I have in hand.

Ryan Chando

Reaction score
Picked up Plumas, Raw Edge Sweats and Crew, Richmond Jacket, and the Sashiko Tee. Taking all of my will power not to pull the trigger on the Blackmeans Jacket with my friend code lol.

rbroseph

Reaction score
@Ryan Chando would appreciate it if you could give your input on the Sashiko tee when you get yours in, or for anyone who owns one.
Price is still to steep for me with the code for a tee but was one of the pieces I was interested the most this season.

CH03

Reaction score
Any suggestions on how to shrink the waist of my Springs without washing the entire thing?

Jflo301

Reaction score
Richmond jacket is the only thing I'm really interested in picking up with the code but haven't really seen any reviews on it so I'm still hesitant to cop. If anyone has one on hand I'd love to see so some fit pics/thoughts, or those that just ordered one once it comes in.

Ryan Chando

Reaction score
@Ryan Chando would appreciate it if you could give your input on the Sashiko tee when you get yours in, or for anyone who owns one.
Price is still to steep for me with the code for a tee but was one of the pieces I was interested the most this season.

Yeah I'll definitely post pics/thoughts soon as it comes in, had my eye on it for a while. Wanted the pants but they sold out in my size.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
margaretnoir900