• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rbhan12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will double check but I sincerely doubt the factory is going to go for that
Sounds good. I could be thinking of a different maker, but I recall something along the lines that if 6 for a GMTO was fulfilled another width could be added. Nonetheless, I'll keep my eyes peeled!

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Can someone help with sizing? I wear an 11.5D in Alden Barrie.

based on other people that have worn the Barrie last and then bought my shoes, I have always suggested them a half size down in UK sizing and it has apparently worked thus far. That being, take UK11

Hope that this helps

MissingBuckley

Reaction score
Any news on when you'll have a restock or release S/S 2017 items on the site? It looks like a lot of your UK 7 has been cleared out.

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Any news on when you'll have a restock or release S/S 2017 items on the site? It looks like a lot of your UK 7 has been cleared out.

should hopefully have some presells coming soon with the hopes for the stock to be launched in March

shoelearner

Reaction score
Good day Justin,

Some questions:

What is the color for the below boot ? I was checking the color options you offer in your MTO blog, and I saw "burgundy" "red" and "rose calf", not sure what color this boot is in.

What is your sleekest last ? Because I was checking these pictures and I noticed that the one on the right looks way sleeker which is what I am looking for

Also in your web site, we can see the green shoe has a very sleek and nice shape/waist:

Thanks !

WhereNext

Reaction score
Just got this: "The last of the items from order #XXXX have now been shipped".
Annnnnd, commence hoping Tuesday gets here faster than usual!

MissingBuckley

Reaction score
Shoelearner:

I'm obviously not Justin, but I can help you with some of your questions. I don't know whether the Genessee boot you selected is rose calf or red, but I know it's not Burgundy and my guess is that it's rose calf. Justin has a Burgundy shoe (Wallingford), and that shoe is a more vibrant, slightly darker shade than what you've posted, which looks a little more pink (which is why I'm guessing rose).

In your trio of monk straps there, the one on the far left is on the NGT last and the one on the far right looks like the discontinued Fauntleroy single-monk strap, which is on the LPB last. I own both the suede version of the single monk and the green leather/green suede Rainier shoes you're referencing, and they're both on the LPB.

From what you're describing, it looks like the LPB (soft chisel/sleek) and MGF (a little harder chisel/sleek) are what you're looking for. His Spring/Summer line is bringing at least one new last (SEA I think), but I can't comment on how it will compare to the two I own.

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Good day Justin,

Some questions:

What is the color for the below boot ?  I was checking the color options you offer in your MTO blog, and I saw "burgundy"  "red" and "rose calf", not sure what color this boot is in.

[COLOR=FF00AA]Unfortunately this color does not really exist as I no longer use this leather. It was burgundy calf but back when I used a different crust leather and for some reason it came out quite purple-y instead of burgundy. So this is not really available. [/COLOR]

What is your sleekest last ? Because I was checking these pictures and I noticed that the one on the right looks way sleeker which is what I am looking for

[COLOR=FF00AA]this question is quite subjective to be honest, but based on my MTO;s, the LPB is generally regarded as the most ordered and sleekest in the eyes of others. I personally like the NGT and the new SEA will be quite sleek too, but more pointed as opposed to chiseled. [/COLOR]

Also in your web site, we can see the green shoe has a very sleek and nice shape/waist:

[COLOR=FF00AA]All shoes are made the same, no last will change that. our shoes are actually hand lasted at the waist so depending on how hard the craftsman pulled the leather in at the waist will determine how tight it looks there, but the making remains unchanged from model to model, last to last.

Hope that this helps
[/COLOR]

Thanks !

J FitzPatrick

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
**GMTO - 1 WEEK LEFT**

Dear All,

We wanted to keep you updated and let you know that our first batch of our new GMTO service has 1 week left. Some models have been more popular than others as you would expect but we are close to successfully funding a few of the options.

If you have any questions about the GMTO please do get in touch at: [email protected]

Thanks

JF

Check out the GMTO Collections at: http://www.jfitzpatrickfootwear.com/collections/gmto

rbhan12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. I could be thinking of a different maker, but I recall something along the lines that if 6 for a GMTO was fulfilled another width could be added. Nonetheless, I'll keep my eyes peeled!
Any word from the factory? Plum museum button boot has 6 and seems to be calling my name...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads