• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I've no interest in women of my generation.

cretaceous_cretin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mkarim
Good formula.

The formula works for me. I am 57 and currently dating a professional violinist 20 years younger than myself. Most of the women of my generation have seemed to let themselves go, and are sitting around waiting to die. Not for me.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh hai kyle

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
Being as how I have yet to meet a "friend" who would have any interest in helping me meet women, rather than hindering what few opportunities for meeting women I have, I would have no compunction about throwing any of them under the truck for a woman.

+1000.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tagut, for real, if you came to Atlanta I would be your wingman. But I wouldn't allow you to corrupt your, or her soul. So basically I would let you guys make out, but not go all the way. Man, I've turned into a total fuckin prude.

Anyway, 18-21 year old chicks aren't of my generation. That counts, right?

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If at your age you think you have no interest in women of your generation, wait until you are my age.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two things. One you definitely need to mellow out. If you're in your twenties, definitely enjoy these girls while they're young. There are great qualities in older women, but at the end of the day 20s is peak for hotness. Next, the best chance of finding a girl with class in her twenties is in class. You're not going to find them in hiking clubs and that nonsense. Classy girls clubs for adults are female-only. Taking graduate classes, whether law, arts & sciences, business, whatever, is where you'll find some classy hotties.

Good luck my friend.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RSS
If at your age you think you have no interest in women of your generation, wait until you are my age.

He's not kidding!

Fraiche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Don Carlos
All girls and all women want to get fucked good 'n hard by dumb frat boys. Even the married, older, more "mature" women. A woman might settle down with a nice and successful guy and have a good life with him, but when she fantasizes about what really turns her on -- what she'd love, sexually, more than anything else on Earth -- it's not her husband. It's the hot teenage cock of a studly young football jock.

I disagree. That statement is projecting our own sexual predictability on women, which is a skinny, big boob airhead.

Women aren't like that. Some women have some WHACK ass desires. Like hotties prefer dating chubbier guys for example or girls that like being degraded. It's less looks, but more related to guys personalities (cliche i know). I've met girls that only gravitate towards quiet guys or skinny guys.

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fraiche
I disagree. That statement is projecting our own sexual predictability on women, which is a skinny, big boob airhead.

Women aren't like that. Some women have some WHACK ass desires. Like hotties prefer dating chubbier guys for example or girls that like being degraded. It's less looks, but more related to guys personalities (cliche i know). I've met girls that only gravitate towards quiet guys or skinny guys.

First off, Carlos is trolling. He knows that's not true.

Secondly, men are just like women in that sense. The media makes it seem like there's only one kind of sexual attraction, but the real world doesn't bear that out. Just take a look at the world of Appreciation. There's stuff out there for the dudes who like a rough approximation of a model, but that's hardly it. I mean, look at Eva Angelina. She would be laughed out of the room if she wanted to be a model, and would be lucky to get the "quirky best friend" role in a romantic comedy. But in Appreciation she's a superstar because of her body, not in spite of it.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Eva Angelina is a pig almost. Fortunately, she is not of my generation. ^__^

Mr.P

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mm84321
I've no interest in women that aren't in pictures posted on styleforvm

ffffuuuu.gif

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by munchausen
I mean, look at Eva Angelina. She would be laughed out of the room if she wanted to be a model, and would be lucky to get the "quirky best friend" role in a romantic comedy. But in Appreciation she's a superstar because of her body, not in spite of it.

her enthusiasm and positive attitude for her craft plus willingness to do extremely difficult jobs, and those eyeglasses, also makes her a superstar.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Originally Posted by munchausen
Most of what I know about Eastern European women comes from Appreciation, and man oh man do they have some hot Appreciation stars there.
Yes. There is one in specific that is an all-time favorite. The Eastern Europeans I have met in person are truly like no other women I've met.
Were these Eastern European women of the commercial variety?

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics