• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOW NOT TO PROMOTE YOURSELF: New clothing line Fuel Star is finally here!

ryannn

Reaction score
^
lol8[1].gif

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuel Star
Check out the gas mask shirt and read the meaning behind it. I made it specifically for people like you... By the way, can I see your clothing line? You should be proud to show it off. After all, you had the desire to succeed, so you must be successful right?
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

World according to Fuel Star: Success is measured by amount of karma loop tees one has sold. Where is impolyt on this scale?

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Check out the gas mask shirt and read the meaning behind it. I made it specifically for people like you...

By the way, can I see your clothing line? You should be proud to show it off. After all, you had the desire to succeed, so you must be successful right?

lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

Very smart of you, pointing out that I don't have a clothing line because having a clothing line=INSTANT SUCCESS. But I congratulate you on your successful, obvious display of designer genius. Once you have more than 4 sales please let me know.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
(cue jet, PinkPantster, and JD_May about to tell me that I can't talk about TOJ in this thread)

ryannn

Reaction score
Well ****, I'm so successful at failing accounting. I better buy a t-shirt, so no one can tell me I'm not.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
If someone walked up to me wearing a printed AA t-shirt with some sort of posi message on it, proceeding to school me on 'success'...

ryannn

Reaction score
But I'll bet anything that if Lil wayne, eminem, or your favorite celebrity was wearing these shirts you guys would be flocking to them...I guess Ed hardy suits you, huh? Well so be it. I would rather you not wear my shirts anyway to be quite honest. People like you would tarnish and spoil the exclusive image that I'm trying to portray.

lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
worship.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A quick googling and youtube(ing) of your name shows a twitter account of a mere 15 followers and you throwing your name in a few websites. Where are these hundreds of followers?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads