• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many miles did you run today?

gauche.story

Reaction score
I recently quit, then started again. I can barely do my usually 3 miles. It gives me something to work on though.

samblackbones

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
myles - I ran in the Nike Streak 3's. They are light, but still have some support. I love them but I have to order them off of runningwarehouse.com because most places dont carry 'em. They are Nike's alternative to the LunarRacer, which I have not tried. What did you wear for the half? The Ultra?

Today - totally off. . .

mylesmyles

Reaction score
Sam - thank you for the input. I'm trying to figure out what I should wear for my marathon at the end of July. I ran the half in the Brooks T6 Racer which was great - I just wonder if it has enough support for a full marathon.

Ran the DC 50 in Saucony Peregrines. The shoe fills a nice gap between being too minimalist and being too bulky. Highly reccomend.

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
4.5 miles. Temp, this morning, was 50 degrees. What a change from two days ago. Loving it.

samblackbones

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
3.5 miles today easy.
I will be running the 10k leg of a triathalon relay tomorrow morning, per my teams understanding of the fact that I will be going slllowwwwwwwwww.
Lots of running in the US this weekend, and some good hockey too.

samblackbones

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
6.2 today in 39 mins to help team win a triathalon relay, although there wasn't much competition from other relay teams.

Bill Smith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ran five this morning and felt good.

prabpaiveag

Reaction score
Download Insidious Films download Blooded movie score Thor Film Photo Where To Download Good Day for It online Watch The Entire Movie Of Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief L'Italien Movie Quotes I Spit on Your Grave movie download sites Watch Cemetery Junction Free Watch The Complete Alta infedeltàMovie Where To Download The Planet Hulk Film length of Kushti movie watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2 film in hd download the Undisputed III: Redemption online Icarus Movie Theatre part the The Hangover Part II How To Download Multiple Sarcasms The Full Movie watch online free Gulliver's Travels Download Legal Divx Jack Goes Boating Movie watch free Yogi Bear downloading Goblin movie Watch Underbelly Files: The Man Who Got Away Full Movie High Quality

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dcg
Each of these events are different, and I haven't seen past times for the PA version but it looks like the top finishers usually break 20 minutes and the slowest folks come in at around 60 minutes (I'm ignoring some stragglers at the end). PA at 3.5 miles is slightly longer than most.

I want to say my goal is 35 minutes, but suspect I'm reaching
smile.gif

Warrior Dash complete!

So, my suspicion was correct - 35 minutes was a reach. However, turns out I was way off on the winning time as well - it wasn't ~20 minutes, it was 26:44. I was able to break 42 minutes, which was good for top 12% overall and top 18% of males age 30-34. I also (barely) beat my buddy, so overall I'm pretty happy with this as my first race. Had a blast.

samblackbones

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
relaxed wonderful 6 miles. first truly relaxed and comfortable run in a couple weeks. The feeling reminds me of the first time I rode a bike or something - pure euphoria. I found myself smiling the whole time.

And BTW great job DCG I know those courses are tough and you are getting into good shape - the top 10-18 % is awesome (especially considering that your age group is the toughest at almost any race). Awesome job.

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Thanks, Sam.

Post race (I'm white, btw
laugh.gif
):

IMG_0283.JPG

mylesmyles

Reaction score
5k on the treadmill this morning in 18:38. Needed to get a workout in at the gym but couldn't resist going for a quick run.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads