• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jcmeyer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Much better, J. Very nice.

I like this. I think the cardigan works well. The white ocbd/knit tie/cardigan/burg shoes/tweed thing is very Ivy, but the shoes themselves look rather English, and the cut of the clothes is very Italian (and very nice). So, best of three worlds, IMO. White oxford is fine here, I'd say. The white/green square with white shirt and green tie is pushing it, but I don't think it's too much. I think if you had a square with navy (from the sweater), green, and some other color, that would be good. I also think a university stripe oxford could be really cool here, with everything else the same. Would you mind sharing some details on the shoes?

Thanks, mans! Very nice of you both. And thanks for the thumbs, too, denizens of the thread.

YRR, the square is more of a cream and green (which sounds dirty), and although that's certainly still matchy, I hoped it would subdue it a smidge.

The shoes are a pre-StyFo purchase that managed to survive the great purge. The company is Paolo Shoes, designed here in San Francisco and made in Italy. The shoe I have appears to be this one: http://www.paoloshoes.com/mens-shoes/john-dip-dyed-black-nappa-leather-oxfords - though mine are burgundy as you said. Most of what they make is way over the top as you'll see if you browse through the site.

:fistbump:

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

[COLOR=141823]briefcase/bag – Pollini umbrella – Mario Talarico headwear – Stetson gloves – Brioni tie – Sozzi pocket squares(overcoat) – Roda belt – Ermenegildo Zegna cufflinks – Dunhill jacket/coat – Polo Ralph Lauren cardigan – Poster shoes – Trickers socks – Pantherella trousers/pants – Bespoke shirt – Bespoke perfume – Serge Lutens “Borneo 1834”[/COLOR]​
That shirt! Awesome

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Charhan1

Reaction score
Very nice. A suit, yes?

Thanks @Murlsquirl - yes, a suit. Very lightweight at about 8oz (but it gets very hot in the summer here). After seeing all the examples on the forum, I'd love to be able to wear sports coats and trousers to work sometimes, but we're required to wear suits...

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
tumblr_nn8ngx4Wu21r8bgano1_540.jpg

tumblr_nn8ninQpG51r8bgano1_540.jpg

tumblr_nn8ninQpG51r8bgano2_540.jpg

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice, SVB, but I would have gone dark brown shoe there probably. And probably had some blue in the shirt. But then it would be a different ensemble really.

arnathor

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Where do I get one, Stitch? I want to ball the **** out up here in Canada.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Where do I get one, Stitch? I want to ball the **** out up here in Canada. 

Bencraft Hatters. Not sure if you can order online, but you can certainly order on the phone. Im sure there are also places in Toronto, I just dont know the store names there.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
SVB, I disagree with Stitchy. Other than the less than clean drape of the pants, that's a good look.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

SVB, I disagree with Stitchy. Other than the less than clean drape of the pants, that's a good look.

Welcome to Wrongsville

Population: Sugar Bish

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

EliodA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It would be so awesome if more of you guys would take part in our first ever gallery contest.  It's easy, and you can use the pictures you've already posted!

http://www.styleforum.net/a/stylefo...t-certificate-to-opumo-com-and-a-custom-title

It's not easy at all, because you have to provide a description of 50 words that's funny and eloquent. Since I am neither, I'd prefer if the pictures could do the talking. Never been any good at writing contests. Nor any other kind of contest, for that manner. ;)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads