• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

9thsymph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is a weird outfit, I guess. Thousand-yard stare is a result of me thinking I could do the selfie first and then drink coffee.

I really like posts like this one: so much right/so much wrong (lots of style without the too much SF dogma) = a nice fit!

Isolation

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SS has fun with his clothes and sometimes my reaction is meh, but some of his fits I really like, and I liked this one too.

Swangerman

Reaction score

Great stuff, man! Love the jacket, the shoes, the socks.... well, everything really...

Agreed. Like the look a lot.

AAS, you mentioned having the shoulders taken in on the jacket. Is this something you've had much success with in the past?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nice ad hominem attack...

Im not sure what you are mad about, but you have been pretty acerbic all around lately, almost like you are trying to pick a fight at every corner. In any case, pB is a good friend of mine, we have met a number a of times, and I was messing around him. Im sure he was well aware of this, as he "liked" my post. Most others probably picked up on that too. The comment was tongue in cheek.

But thanks for your concern about my possible hypocrisy after my saying that to someone else in the Pitti thread earlier today. And by the way, my posts there were not directed at you, if they were I would have made mention of it. I was referring to a general attitude that presents itself every year in the Pitti threads. Not to mention, I was one of the few who picked up on your Cosa Nostra comment being a joke from the get go.

---

Yeah, shugz, it was an honor to be featured. :)

arnathor

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I figured y'all were cool, but I didn't read it that way at first. Anyway, you clarified it and that's enough for me.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I figured y'all were cool, but I didn't read it that way at first. Anyway, you clarified it and that's enough for me. 

Good deal, mayne. :cheers:

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stitchy lookin' good. I like seeing those two outfits side by side like that.

He also shares a first name with one of my favourite violinists.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Cox.

EliodA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Stitchy lookin' good. I like seeing those two outfits side by side like that.

He also shares a first name with one of my favourite violinists.

Now I'm intrigued to know who that is...

@in stitches nice article and great to see how you both master CM as well as SW&D.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads