• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stefan88

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/1768335/width/500/height/1000[/IMG
[IMG]http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/1768333/width/500/height/1000

William Halstead mohair suit, Rubinacci shirt, Cappelli tie and my new pair of Enzo Bonafè lazymans.
Edit: somehow one of the pictures turned out considerably darker.

Here is another detail shot of the shoes.

Last edited:

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Think I need to slim the pants, at least in the thighs. Also, pants are pale yellow; the light didn't really pick that up.

Prince of Paisley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Outstanding fit, Señor Crust. Mine from today is actually somewhat similar - a three-piece in a light colour. Weather in Sydney was brilliantly sunny but cold. Seeing as it never gets that cold in Sydney, this suit proved just right. But I needed to keep my head warm. I did so with an Akubra Heritage "Federation IV" fedora, crafted from the finest feral rabbit...hence, of course, the tie.
One of your best IMO.

TheWraith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Outstanding fit, Señor Crust. Mine from today is actually somewhat similar - a three-piece in a light colour. Weather in Sydney was brilliantly sunny but cold. Seeing as it never gets that cold in Sydney, this suit proved just right. But I needed to keep my head warm. I did so with an Akubra Heritage "Federation IV" fedora, crafted from the finest feral rabbit...hence, of course, the tie.
Superb, Coxy, truly superb.

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just back from Florence, and with a working wi-fi(!!!) The last couple of days there I just dressed very comfortably, so I guess this is more of MC casual fit:

Anyway, go check out my post of Day 4 at Pitti, with some pictures of Tira's new collection and a lot of other stuff.

Pliny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I look forward to your posts. Always interesting combos.

Hellova shame these r your swansong, cos they're some of the best pics you've eva posted imo.
smile.gif

Hey. There are many shades of blue which aren't navy. And I own many of them.

But the last couple of purchases have not been any type of blue (as mentioned in the other thread, Mrs. Claghorn has required me to purchase four jackets/suits that are not blue before I am allowed another blue jacket; this is very reasonable of her. The alternative could have been: stop buying stuff). I got a brown houndstooth suit from Howard Yount and a moss green three season suit from Kent Wang. Two more and then I want a 0520 jacket. I have a jacket in the exact same color (I've compared the two in person) and with a similar texture, but it is a wool-linen mix, not a 3r2 and has three patch pockets. So I'd like a 0520 with just two patch pockets and 3r2. These are crucial differences that absolutely warrant the purchase!

the 0520 trousers too, surely? IMO they'd be versatile as odd trews for a SummerNorthern lights
uhoh.gif
fit.
Quote:
yeah Disneyland is all that matters in that context. i.e. makes Holylwood seem real

@Coxsackie terrific 3 piece. My absolute fav shade of grey suit

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Monday, and predicted to be quite warm here in NYC, though not humid, happily enough. Getting another wearing out of the three-piece linen suit - something to wake up the masses on a Monday morning. Today shoes, BTW, are new - from the sale at Paul Stuart.

Suit & tie - BB
Shirt - BB MTM
PS - Alain Figaret
Cufflinks - Trevelyan, London
Vintage watch chain
Shoes - Paul Stuart
Hat - Christy's, via Thomas Farthing, London

I saw a pic of you standing (at some party maybe) and it looked 1000% better than these strange, sitting-on-a-library-stool fit pics. Just one man's opinion ....

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I saw Big A, Holdfast, and Crusty on the same page, so thought Id peek my head in here for the first time in ages.

Sup guys!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads