• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

B|aze

Reaction score
556208e1912.jpg

Bentley

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
spb_lady, I disagree. Post away!! Threadbearer, you get spanked.
smile.gif

+1

I like seeing Spb_lady's pics and posts. I understand that this is a forum for men's clothing but I think her pic's add some flair and variety.

I would not want to see the forum become a general clothing forum for men and women either. However, I doubt that we will see an influx of women rushing to post their pics here and have us critique them...I think Spb_lady has some courage to step up and let us critique her outfits...I also think it gives her more credibility when she critiques others.

Worst case scenario- if hoardes of women start crashing into the thread and inundating it with their pic's, we could simply start another men's only thread...doesn't seem like a big deal to me and I doubt it would ever happen anyway.

Most likely scenario- spb-lady gets bored with us and our tedious rants and leaves us for a younger, wealthier, and better looking forum.....

-Norton-

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
a7bd7fbb.jpg

That's good. That's a good one *lurks into his closet, sure that he has similar ties, captoes, shirts& a somewhat also kind of red jacket, a more conservative (white) ps and another pair of socks* I'll give it a shot, thanks for the inspiration, never thought of that one before. Might work.

DTO

Reaction score
Life Style Pics Included
Same Upper
IMG_0655.jpg

HKG
IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

Shanghai @ 福一零八八
IMG_0649.jpg

- DTO
devil.gif

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
4764198403_fc35312a28.jpg
4764199953_39bf24463e.jpg

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gregaz, Trini, Great looks.
fing02[1].gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads