• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

H&M Blank Tees

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hows the quality of the blank tees at H&M?

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
do they atleast go bellow the belt?

im like 5 foot 11

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ones I bought were pretty crap, faded, lost their fit and the neck line got worn pretty quick. They're not that short, I'm 6'2" and the length is fine.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Depends. Most H&M stores seems to have three or four different types of blank tees, all of which vary in terms of sizing. The v-neck tees I've bought are great, though. They're $6, have a fairly deep neck, are soft, slim and don't turn into hand puppet clothing after a go-around in the washer and dryer.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fuji
ones I bought were pretty crap, faded, lost their fit and the neck line got worn pretty quick. They're not that short, I'm 6'2" and the length is fine.
Yeah, like with all H&M stuff, they suck after a couple of wears. The neck line AKA "bacon neck" was the biggest issue I had with it.

BrianVarick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought a couple and found them very slim and pretty long. The only thing I didn't like the they messed up the shoulder seem on them.

Watchaholic

Reaction score
They are just about ok for the price, wore mine a couple times then just threw em out when the neck started to go

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
recently bought some in Euro S thinking they'd be like a size 44/XS, turns out they were more like a women's S and they landed around my navel, unwashed and off the rack that is, had to return.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That's the biggest pain with regards to stocking up on blank tees. I'd love to just find a great fitting one and then buy a pile of them in one shot. But the erratic sizing usually associated with basic tees means you're best off trying on each one, even if they're all the same model and size.

max_r

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
That's the biggest pain with regards to stocking up on blank tees. I'd love to just find a great fitting one and then buy a pile of them in one shot. But the erratic sizing usually associated with basic tees means you're best off trying on each one, even if they're all the same model and size.

annoying, isnt it.

i actually found some nice shirts at old navy, of all places. like $5 each. sizing is also erratic and quality control is awful, so you really have to try on each one. i've found some with really nice soft fabric, and some with rough cheap fabric. also, seems like on about half the ones in the store were sewn crooked so i had to go through the whole pile just to get a good one.

eddy98

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cb_32
how about alternative apparel or AA?

American Apparel also has quality control issues. Not sure about Alternative Apparel though, never bought in bulk from them.

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i actually like Next level apparel but i dunno where to buy them from

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics